[H] <Vice> - 10/10H Casual guild looking for DPS to bolster our ranks!

A guild is only as great as its members allow it to be, and Vice is bloody brilliant.

What it’s all about

Vice started out of the frustration (that I’m sure many WoW players have had!) of being in a guild with little to no social interaction outside of raids.

I want Vice to be a place where we run all sorts of content together, from Mythic+, Raiding, PvP, transmog runs or achievement hunting, whatever it is, gaming with people that you consider friends adds just something more to it.

What we’re working towards

We created the guild with one goal in mind: To create a great community that progresses together towards getting Ahead of the Curve each tier in Shadowlands and beyond.

And that’s just what we did. We gave Sire Denathrius an absolute pasting and secured our place in the annals of history. But we’re not stopping there. Now that we’ve achieved our primary goal for the tier, we’re working towards putting a solid team together for RBGs, and even starting progress on some Mythic bosses (don’t worry, we’re not going to start aiming for Cutting Edge and raiding 8 days a week), as well as more social events like transmog competitions with pirate hats as prizes.

Outside of WoW, I want Vice to be a place where people can make great friends, have a laugh and play all sorts of games together (we have people playing Street Fighter, Dead by Daylight, Valheim, and now there is talk of giving Conan Exiles a go.

Are you the right fit?

First and foremost, we’re a social guild. We want people that like to get involved in the guild, and be a part of something great. We don’t want people that get salty, act like brats when something doesn’t go their way, or because they disagree with something someone said. Basically, if you’re social, like to talk rubbish all hours of the day on discord and have questionable taste in memes then you’ll probably get on well with the guild.

We’re not meta slaves at all in Vice, following flavour of the month isn’t our cup of tea. It’s important to me that people play the class that they want to play, something that they enjoy - Someone who really knows and loves to play survival hunter is going to do better than someone who switches to the new hot spec every month or two.

Joining Vice doesn’t come with any ilvl requirements, raid experience, anything really.

However, if you want to raid with the guild you’ll have to make sure you’re as prepared as possible, but don’t worry, we’ll help with that. And if you don’t want to raid, or don’t have the time to do it anymore, that’s fine too.

• New players looking to find a guild that will last and can teach them about the game.
  • Returning players looking for a home in the Shadowlands
  • Existing players who want to achieve more with a great group of gamers

Progression

We have a 2 day/week raid schedule for our team, raiding on Thursday/Tuesday from 8-11 pm server time. We also run alt normal/heroic clears on Wednesdays.

Although we’ve got 3 bosses down in Mythic Castle Nathria, it will never be the focus of the guild. Heroic is our aim, but that doesn’t mean we can’t dip a toe in and get some good loot!

Why should you join?

Well, apart from being in a guild with a handsome and all-round cool dude Guild Master, we’ve got a few things going for us.

• Great social community
  • Active #lfg channel
  • Cauldrons, feasts, oils and potions for our raid team
  • Helpful Officers
  • Free guild funded repairs for raiders and members
  • Weekly no-leaver M+ 14s
  • A team that WILL get AotC every tier

If this sounds like something that you want to be a part of, then get in touch with me on Discord Knoak#1335 or BattleNet Knoak#2686

2 Likes

Best guild, come join in.

1 Like

I joined this guild a chonky man with a big beard. That hasn’t changed but i now have a crippling fear of Croatians

1 Like

Hello, I am currently in similar situation that made you start Vice guild. Me and couple of my friends were raiding with them and they started to fight and argue and everything fell apart. We are currently looking for guild and would like to join your guild if all above is like it says. Two of my friends already have a curve and I’m 9/10 at heroic. You can check my raider io and logs under Raggadubdub, and one of my friends, Nolo as mage. The third one has a name with some of those markings above some letters and I’m not sure I know which one is, try Zeppa. He has druid healer and hunter as well. We are all 3 very friendly, speak english and are willing to help out with gearing up, mythics, and raiding as well.

Nvm, I just saw it was horde guild, sorry didn’t notice.

1 Like

No problem dude, if you ever fancy a change over to Horde give me a shout!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.