[H] Voljin and Tonic, CE Mythic raiding guild looking for new members!

<Voljin and Tonic>

Raiding Schedule
Sunday 19:30 - 22:30
Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00

Current Progress
Battle for Dazar’alor - 9/9M (CE)
Uldir - 8/8M (CE)

What are we looking for?

Tanks: LIMITED - Currently have 2 main tanks and 1 backup, we could use another backup and are open to discussing mains. Knowing an offspec will be required.
Healers: LIMITED - We have a solid healing roster but we are open to exceptional applicants.
Melee DPS: OPEN
Ranged DPS: OPEN - Any class - Healing Offspec is a welcoming sight.
Who are we?

“I never thought I’d find a guild like this again!” - Niloran 2017

“I hate all of you ****ers” - Zenroam, our guildmaster, 2018

Voljin and Tonic is a try-casual-hard mythic raiding guild that raids mythic twice a week, plus one off-night that is usually heroic. We formed from 3 separate guilds that had become friendly at the start of BFA and were quite proud of achieving Cutting Edge: G’Huun in our first real tier of Mythic.

Aside from raiding we all love to do m+, have alt raid nights, and try to do guild RBG events. We even have guild events outside of WoW, we’ve had a guild chess tournament, and there is a guild Carcassonne tournament in the works.

What are we looking for? We want to recruit solid players who are looking for a longer term guild who are ready and willing to commit or who want to do regular m+.

Attitude is more important to us than logs, although we are obviously looking for good players. We just prefer someone who learns and meshes with the team, instead of raging on discord after a wipe on progress night.

So if you’re 20+, enjoys getting the most out of your chosen class, do some high mythic +, and enjoy all the banter in our guild discord and other guild events, <Voljin and Tonic> might be the guild for you.

Apply by finding one of our officers online, and perhaps we shall see you in guild soon. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.