[H] Warrior & (resto) shaman looking for a stable AotC guild, with a side of M+

Hi there.

Myself and my partner are looking for a new place to play in Dragonflight. We’ve both been on Lightbringer for well over a decade, and tried to make the most of a tiny server, but it looks like Shadowlands have killed the raiding there for good.

We used to raid quite seriously back in the pre-Cata days, but since returning to it in WOD, we don’t really have the appetite for the grind required for Cutting Edge. We have been aiming to get AotC within 4-8 weeks every patch, depending on the relative difficulty, playing 2-3 nights a week. We’ve managed to do it all the way from our return, until 9.2, when the server died. Every now and then, when the group was up for it, we’ve dipped into Mythic, but never for more than the first few bosses. 6/10 Nathria was the furthest we ever got, by a margin.

All our stuff outside of the game is on a flexible schedule. If we’re out, it won’t be on a raid night. Outside of the few occasions across the year, when work, holiday or a flat move happens, we can easily do 100% attendance. I’ve used to raid lead in most of the raids I did, and we both have been running our guilds for many years, so we know how much pain unpredictable people can be. We won’t be those people.

We are now also, by internet standards, old people. We don’t speak twitch, we’re twenty years past enjoying “it’s funny because it’s offensive” jokes, and we don’t want to play with anyone that communicates via screaming. We do want somewhere that’s laid back, though, and somewhere where being a little offensive is fine if it actually is funny.

If that actually makes sense to you, you have a guild you think we’d fit into, and you’re open to chat a bit more, please drop a line here or reach out to (Pjotroos#2222). I’ll be mostly off until the expansion drops, and we don’t plan to transfer until about a week into it - just so we can benefit from the short login queues one last time - but it would be nice to find somewhere beforehand.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.