[H] <Worgen Cub Clubbing Club> Socially Semi-Casual PvE

Hey there!

We’re the of Defias Brotherhood, a socially semi-casual Horde guild serious about creating a social community you’ll want to keep logging back into!

Bringing a fun and relaxed approach to all content, we aim to create a gaming community of like-minded players that enjoy serious content without all the seriousness, within WoW and other games.

“Serious content without all the seriousness”, huh?

By this, we don’t mean not taking the content seriously, we mean not taking ourselves too seriously. At the end of the day we’re playing games to have fun and, for most people, that means being relaxed and having a laugh whilst also progressing at a reasonable pace.

So what does that mean in practice?

What the WCCC offers:

• A friendly, growing community of active gamers based in our Discord server.
  • Regular Raiding, Mythic+ and our own Community Events, including social events such as Scribblio and Movie Nights. We’re always planning new guild content both in the game and our Discord.
  • A variety of other games played based on members’ interests at any given time. Regulars include Overwatch, Sea of Thieves, Tabletop Sim, Golf With Your Friends, plus the flavour of the month.
  • A non-toxic environment to improve your game and have a good time.
  • Our monthly Worgen Clubbing Competition!

What we expect from you, and what you should expect from us:

• A friendly, helpful, patient attitude.
  • Willingness to improve and receive advice from other players, and also provide advice if you’re able.
  • Mistakes are absolutely acceptable; how can you learn what to improve if you don’t make a mistake first? Be civil and helpful when others make a mistake and always try not to make the same mistake twice.
  • Turning up on time to events, or letting someone know if you can’t make it when you previously said you could.
  • Above all, have a damn good time!

Sound Good? Join Us!

Message me in-game to see if we’re the right fit for you! (Aerthok - ALPSquid#2358)

You can also check us out at wccc-guild .com

We look forward to seeing you in game!

Captain Aerthok

2 Likes

Hi! What a delight seeing your guild advertisement here just now i recently faction changed my alt from A-H and looking for a home to experience horde side of the story in.

Been horde throughout legion, been part of a guild for over 8 years so you could say i’m quite loyal once i found a nice bunch of people to play with. Damn shame Bfa kind of made our guild go dark and disappear.
Same goes for my alliance toon i’m not planning on abandoning completely just yet but given the result of my faction change and the new people i could meet i might actually switch over maybe more characters. I’m still in doubt of that.

I think a lot of our mindset is likeminded.
I’d personally join as a social member at first and meet new people as my schedule (IT engineer, dad of a 2 year old, building a house currently) doesn’t allow joining a lot of fixed online events because i don’t want to be a burden to people counting on me.

I will give you a whisper in game to check if we could work something out if that’s okay. Talk to you soon.

Decent run of events lately and plenty more planned on the calendar, give us a shout in game if your interested!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.