šŸ’€[H] A Bunch of Gankers <WPvP> (15 Years of Experience)

I have a feeling this will be one of the best world pvp experiences I been craving for many years.
The fact that we are all way better at the game (most of us) than back in those days makes it have the potential for some truly epic PVP.

Gonna be fun witnessing anyone trying to stop usā€¦

1 Like

40 days till the fun starts! btw whereā€™s mankirks wife?

1 Like

Classic is going to be glorious with this bunch :muscle:

1 Like

Hey, guys! Read your post and some comments, you do seem to be an amazing guild to join!:slight_smile: Me and some friends are planning on starting on a PvP server, however, we also plan to PvE and for us it is about 50/50 time-wise.

1. With that in mind do we fit in?
  2. Do you plan raiding or is it PvP only?
1 Like

Hello Father,

Realistically we will spend the vast majority of our time PvPā€™ing, as I mentioned above, people are free to gear however they wish. However, we would expect that members, when online, are always available for PvP if something breaks out (that includes potentially leaving any raids/dungeons you are in). More than likely 50/50 is probably too much PvE, but feel free to add Faylum on battle.net ( Faylum#21666) and have a chat anyway.

1 Like

Great to see so many old names returning, classic is going to be epic

1 Like

Hey, Stunlox, thank you for the info!

1 Like

No problem, mate.

1 Like

We are going to dominate the server.

1 Like

Canā€™t wait to settle on a new server and start aserting our dominance. ABoG Empire will be once more!

1 Like

I have been away from wow for a long while. Hearing about wow classic got me thinking about starting to play again. Then a friend invited me to join ABoG and that settled it! This guild sounds like exactly the way I played back in vanilla. Canā€™t wait!

1 Like

Guild is growing by the day and is looking to be more dangerous then ever before, good luck trying to stop us!

1 Like

I didnā€™t think I needed this, but now Iā€™ve sold my second kidney and have never been so happy over this way of life. Thank you.

1 Like

Still currently recruiting all classes for Classic so many have returned its great to see so many wpvpers from old in one guild, its going to be a blast come launch.

1 Like

The hype is real, i cant wait for august and play with abog again!

1 Like

are we there yet?

2 Likes

We are exactly where we are supposed to be. Thats what a quote my mom uploaded on facebook told me anyway.

1 Like

Might as well dust off World of Warcraft: Official Strategy Guide, because who needs Google.

2 Likes

Canā€™t wait for August already! Come on Classic! ABOG will rule.

2 Likes

cant wait to hit the barrens chat.

1 Like