[H] WW Monk LF 3 Day per Weekday Raiding Guild 379ilvl

Hello,

I have 8/8H and 1/8M experience on my WW monk main. Looking for a raiding guild that does 3 raid nights a week that are either on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Friday. I have experience raiding as a Tank, but mostly a dps, and am open to raiding as a MW monk also as I have gear for it. 379 WW, 377 MW and BM. I’m posting this on an alt. Please comment if interested so I can reply to you in game or on your website.

Thank you

Hey Amoxichillin

We’re looking for a WW Monk, so if you’d consider a faction and server change, then please add me on battlenet for a chat - tricky#2757

We’re a 14 year old guild offering stability and a reliable raid schedule. Current progress is 4/8M.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Yowshi
www.vii.guildlaunch .com

Heya Amox

We are looking for someone just like you but we are alliance and on another realm. If you are not opposed to faction/realm transfer please read the info about us here: [A] Lightbringer - Et Lux - recruiting for Dazar'alor/CoS

Feel free to add me on bnet for a more personal chat: fuge#2659

Hey,

im not going to post a wall of text. We are currently 2/8 and just lack the numbers now to get further. Give me a shout on my battle.net tag below.

Thanks,
Fatchicken#2351

Hi Amoxichillin
Please read about us here : [H] [Vehemence] [Hellfire/Arathor]
I hope to hear from you soon, Take care in meantime :wink: