[H/A] Crackerjacks Community - Recruiting

** Recruiting for Season 4: **

• All Specs / Classes

Crackerjacks is a cross-realm, cross-faction M+ Discord Community. We are guild-like in our structure and we focus on M+. The main purpose of this community is to introduce you to like-minded people so that you can enjoy M+ content at your own pace in coordinated groups. We are committed to helping you navigate the world of Mythic +.

What we Offer:

• Organised M+ Groups on Tuesday(s) and Friday(s)
  • Coaching and Feedback Channels
  • Friendly people and banter
  • Community of around 50 members
  • Keys outside of Tuesday(s) and Friday(s)

Organised Runs:

Our runs operate on Tuesday and Friday evenings from 19:00 - 23:00 (server time). These are run in 1-hourly slots. From the pool of players that sign up, we create groups based on comp & skill level. We try to mix and match so that everyone gets to know one another. This has led to some successful push groups being formed. The requirements for attending our runs is appropriate gear, fully gemmed and enchanted. Food, Flasks, Potions, Oils, Armor Kits, Invis Pots.

• #Mains-Tues: 19:00 - 23:00
  • #Mains-Fri: 19:00 - 23:00

#Push Groups: (outside community nights)

We also enable members to push higher keys once they meet certain criteria. They will gain access to our high key area. Here you will be able to create events, ping respective roles, or recruit for a dedicated push group. If you do form a dedicated push group, your push nights are outside of the Tues/Fri nights.

#Weekend Events
On the weekends, members are encouraged to set up their own dungeons events or join ones that are already set up. This will allow you to push your current key, alternatively learn a new class or spec, or even level an alt with other community members. If you fancy Achievements, you are also welcome to set up events for those too.

We are always open to players that are passionate about Mythic +, if you are interested or would like to know more, please reach out to me on Discord or BNet

BNET: Chicken#22146
Discord: Chicken#7363

Happy Keying!

Hi! I would like to join you. I have added you in Discord.