[H/A] Innocuous - Casual Weekend Raiding - Socials & Raiders wanted!

Innocuous is a newly formed Weekend Raiding guild focusing on Casual AOTC content, with an emphasis on the Social aspect and making buddies & a learning friendly environment.

Ever feel you don’t get the time and space to truly learn boss fights in a way that help you do well and achieve a sense of satisfaction and teamwork? – That is the feeling we are aiming to tackle. With a very experienced RL, we will simplify fights for you, to give you a stress free time.

The guild is open to both factions (guild exists on Horde however), on Draenor realm and also accepting cross-realm players who can join the guild in TWW pre-patch!

Our guild serves 1 primary purpose:

• To create a team of people, even if small, that very much like playing this game with each other, and creating a learning friendly environment where you can grow as a player in as many forms of content as you’d like.

Initial raid schedule, which is heavily subject to change based on recruitment:

Fri - 20:00-22:15 Server Time (total of 15 mins break time)
Sat - 19:00-21:15 Server Time (total of 15 mins break time)

What We Offer:

:small_blue_diamond: Casual Raiding
:small_blue_diamond: Weekend Raiding
:small_blue_diamond: Mythic Plus
:small_blue_diamond: Chill PvP (interest based)
:small_blue_diamond: Mature Environment
:small_blue_diamond: Learning Friendly
:small_blue_diamond: Close Knit Community - This is the primary goal of the guild

Our Focus:

:arrow_right: Heroic Raids: Clearing Heroic Raid content and gearing up together is our primary focus.
:arrow_right:Mythic Plus: Push your limits in dungeons in a smaller bite-sized group and enjoy the reward of potent gear along the way, or just enjoy some chill keys to pass the time.

Who We’re Looking For:

:star2: Mature and Open-Minded Players: Embrace learning and strive for improvement. Be a good human being to your fellow guild members.
:star2: Event Organizers: If you’re willing to take the lead in planning guild activities, you’re a valuable addition! Not necessarily a raid leader, can be any group activities in the game!
:star2: We are also open to recruiting Social-only players!

Currently Recruiting:

2 x Healers
2-3 x DPS
1x Tank/Off Tank

Interested players can add me on bnet or discord, so we can have a quick chat :slight_smile:

Bnet: Sykretts#1919

Discord: sykretts

Alternatively, you can leave a reply here or share your details here as well.

I’m happy I joined! We have a steady influx of new people, and while we are still warming up to each other as a team, there are some really nice people in this guild so I have no doubts this will become a nice place to stay in.

With Season 4 underway, we are still actively on the lookout for any players who are looking for the kind of guild we are offering!

Updated requirements for raid team:

2x Healers
2-3x DPS
1x Tank/ Off Tank

Any socials who’d like to join us are also welcome!