[H/A] Mudskippers is a Heroic Guild recruiting Tank & DPS for 10.1

OVERVIEW

Looking for a guild that clears HC, a close nit community that compete for high damage then calms down until next patch. Mudskippers is the place for you. We pride ourselves on being competent players that just don’t have the time for Mythic progression but still want to push and have fun. Welcoming both alliance and horde characters.

MAIN RAID INFORMATION

Main raid is getting ready for 10.1 and filling out the final spots in our roster. The main team will be raiding Thursdays and Mondays (20:30 ST - 23:30 ST). We expect high attendance and higher deeps. Once HC has been cleared, raiding will only be on Sunday (the social raid) at HC level.

WANTED ROLES

DPS + Tank

SOCIAL INFORMATION

A lot of our members enjoy that sexy M+ and consistently push 20+ keys. We also offer a social raid (20:00 ST – 23:00 ST, Sunday) which will raid normal until heroic has been cleared by the main team. Once the main team has cleared heroic, the social raid will then also start to clear heroic.

RAID TIMES

Main raid: 20:30 ST – 23:30 ST (Thursday + Monday) Social raid: 20:00 ST – 23:00 St (Sunday)

Best way to contact me is through discord: Xpeon#9409
If that doesn’t work, please contact me on my bnet: Xpeon#2199

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.