[H/A Neutral] The Circus of Glory - 27th of August

The Circus of Glory awaits!

We invite you to witness great battles between mighty warriors and ferocious beasts brought from all over Azeroth!

We have a line-up of magnificent fights such as a fight for retribution between the son of a troll chieftain and a wicked naga witch, a battle of brutes built by the Titans and those who have the guts may have the chance to face the Tyrant of the Savannah and his pride of lions!

Come to Dire Maul on the 27th of August to witness this spectacle of a show. The fights begin at eight o’clock.

The Circus of Glory will be hosting its first ever event on the 27th of August at 8:00pm realm time. A new concept to put a spotlight over gladiatorial action where we plan to bring NPCs into the ring, meaning battles will include beasts or imposing enemies.

We’re testing the waters of what we hope can be a successful and ongoing concept so we would really appreciate the attendance but more importantly, your feedback… and your enjoyment. See you there!

Contacts:
HORDE:
Kezuga
Discord: Carbek#0081

Faadhm/Stealmaster
Discord: Arkylodos#8615

Blonzy
Discord: Blonzy#1240

ALLIANCE
Valorforged

Discord: Conquistador#2795

48 Likes

I can’t come, I’d have to kill the organizers IC. But this idea is still AWESOME SAUCE.

3 Likes

yes mate LET’S GOOOOO

5 Likes

Gladiator combat? Might have a few friends interested…

4 Likes

gladiator combat? alright im in

5 Likes

Finally that arena will see some use! Can’t wait to see how it turns out. Surely the fighters won’t be as graceful as Pandaren, but, there’ll be something to learn no doubt.

I got my money on it being an interesting night. Hopefully it’s just the beginning of a new tradition!

4 Likes

sounds wild, i’ll def be showing up if i can

3 Likes

I mean -technically- that would just mean skipping the line of fights entierly.

Also very based idea.

3 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Did I say 17th? I meant the 27th.

2 Likes

A Kezuga + Blonzy event?!

Fun guaranteed!

4 Likes

This event is approved by DE LOA.

2 Likes

Damn that’s a great idea. I’m going to come, on some character. :thinking:

2 Likes

Oh yeah this is gonna be good, Absolutely nothing will go wrong, Nope. Nothing bad ever happends in situations like these. Not at all. Its all fun and no one is gonna get horribly hurt! Nervous laughter

2 Likes

Looks interesting, might attend on one of my more shady characters! Just because I’m curious, a question regarding the matches against NPCs: do they utilize PvP or are they purely emotes? Or perhaps both?
Good luck with this!

4 Likes

Yoo, this is one of the coolest concepts I’ve seen! And it ain’t even one-faction! Anyone’s game!

3 Likes

When players are faced with NPCs, the fight is purely through emotes and we aim to pit volunteers against interesting enemies to keep such a simple method of roleplaying interesting for the participants.

5 Likes

Ubdoubtedly the Pandaren of the black tabard intiative and mighty soldiers of the Saurfang Legion alike will not hesitate to come and visit such a spectacle!

6 Likes

Okay okay, this is gonna be fun.

Also as a side bit, if you have a merchant-like character or wish to peddle goods, then message one of us and we’ll set you up! The more life and RP the better.

2 Likes

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

You should see the Colosseum -race-. Fifty-thousand Ogres… watching every movement of your sword… willing you to make that killer blow. The silence before you strike and the noise afterwards. It rises. It rises up… like a storm. As if you were the thunder itself.

2 Likes