OOC Faction: Alliance
Events Signed Up For: Evocation

2 Likes

IC Name: Dwinbar Bronzebrew
OOC Name: Dwinbar
Events Signed Up For: Duels

3 Likes

And with this we have reached 32 people interested in the duels. Information on what that entails will follow shortly. You can continue to show interest, but be aware anything past the thirty-two will be wait list participants no matter what!

3 Likes

Not long now! Just a quick reminder and a shameless plug:

• Wednesday 5th July 21:00: The Cathedral Chapter offers a short interactive sermon followed by personal blessings and gifts for tournament participants!

If your character has some spare time, we’d love to see them at the sermon - who knows, it might be just the boost they need to take home the gold.

3 Likes

Hello everyone! Some updates for all with one week to go!

1. We have expanded the Duels to 32 available spaces. Anyone before my post 3 days ago now has a space in the event.
  2. The Archery event is now on a wait list
  3. The Traditional Joust remains on a wait list, and if we get enough further interest we will review the amount of spaces available for participants

We are also still open to new talks and shows until the weekend! Get in touch ASAP so we know where we can fit you in the schedule!

We will accept traders to add to the program until the event has begun - Please be aware this does not mean you can’t just set up on the day. You are more than welcome to find some unused space and begin trading!

1 Like

IC Name: Astarion
OOC Name: AstarĂŻon
Events Signed Up For: Evocation

Lizard spells go brr

2 Likes

IC Name: (Sir) Alden Mizanin
OOC Name: Mizanin
Events Signed Up For: Duels

Put me on the waitlist, LEMME AT 'EM!

2 Likes

IC name: Ek’chala
OOC name: Ekchala
OOC faction: horde
Events signed up for: Archery (on wait list then)

2 Likes

I regret to inform you that Beans will not be at the tournament this year as I am currently invested in other projects and do not have the energy/time to fulfil both.

I am sure the next person in reserves who takes my place will give as much of a show as a gnome paladin, if not better.

Thank you again and good luck to all competing :grin:

6 Likes

Alas. I thought we were to meet once more.

1 Like

IC Name: Jasper
OOC Name: Roadwarden
Events signed up for: Duels

Put me on the waitlist.

2 Likes

IC Name: Thrak
OOC Name: Thrakkarr
Event’s signed up for: Duels

Bit late but if still possible, put me on a waitlist.

4 Likes

Due to Beans’ needing to drop out, you have a space in the event!

1 Like

IC Name: Pipper
OOC Name: Pipper
OOC Faction: Allience
Events Signed Up For: Archery (on wait list please)

1 Like

Should I use a different character with that spelling, or the one you’ve signed up via, the hunter?

2 Likes

Thrak, I hope you get in the single combat tourney so I get the chance to smack you upside the head.

1 Like

I hope you both do.

So I can laugh as you smack each other upside the head.

I said oops upside the head
 :musical_note:

1 Like

2 Likes

The hunter please, for some reason my keyboard is being an idiot at the mo and wont let me do the funky symbols over the letters.

2 Likes

Though I already contacted the host, I might aswell put it here too. I’ll sadly have to withdraw from the duels due to being invited to a barbecue that evening. But Im definetly still in the jousts :smiley:

2 Likes