[H/A-RP] The Grand World Tournament 🏆 [May 27th-31st]

Name: Caithalyn Grimrose-Andrigo
OOC Name: Caithalyn
Faction: Alliance
Events: Magical Competition and Traditional Joust

Super excited for this, and if medics are required, I would be more than happy to help out when I am not up for the competitions.

Is it important that we know we’ll be available? Things are a bit uncertain IRL at the moment, and it’s difficult for me to tell right now whether I’ll actually be able to partake or not come the end of May. In the case that this is okay:

Name: Mazoga of Oakwood
OOC Name: Mazoga
Faction: Horde
Events: The Argent Joust, the Traditional Joust and the Single Combat Duels

Absolutely not. It helps the team to know how many staff we need and set some timings ahead of time. We understand how uncertain the times we live in are, so don’t worry about not making it.

2 Likes

Name: Tethanis Vesperidal
OOC Name: Tethanis
Events: Tradional Joust, Single Combat Duel

Lets do this!

2 Likes

Name: Malemar ‘Lionheart’ Leafblade
OOC Name: Pathadin
Events: Single Combat Duel

I am excited for this! Hope we will have a great event!

Name: Serenial Darkhand
OOC Name: SerenĂźal
Events: Archery Contest, Single Combat Duel

Lookin’ forward to this! =D

This sounds really fun! I’d love to attend.

Name: Kha’raas
OOC Name: Kharaas
Events: The Argent Joust, Moonball, Single Combat Duels.

1 Like

Really looking forward to this, it should be a blast! Can’t wait! :slight_smile:
Thank you again for all your hard work and for making these events possible.

1 Like

Name: Warbringer Khag’maku
OOC Name: Marvaesh
Events: Traditional Joust (Day 3) and Single Combat Duels (Day 4)

1 Like

I look forward to reliving the glory days of Argent Tournament grounds RP.

Name: Beatrix ‘Beans’ Silverbolt
OOC Name: Beans
Events: Traditional Joust, Single Combat Duels

1 Like

Weekly update time! We’re still on the hunt for dueling and likely traditional joust judges. This is because so many of you signed up already, so to ensure everything moves on in a reasonable pace and everyone gets as many chances to partake in those events as possible, we need a lot of judging aid at the moment!

We’re still on the lookout for people who want to IC provide supplies to the tournament from either side, and trade at the event itself!

Last but not least, we’re still on the interest for entertainment for the final day, with some of those acts to come very soon

Also, if you’re still unsure if you can or can’t make it given the ongoing global situation and other life events, but are considering attending, you can sign up and don’t worry if you don’t make it, we’re just getting numbers together for staff!

5 Likes

Looking foward to this.

Name: Grepe
OOC Name: Grepe
Faction Horde
Events 2nd day Pet Battle Constest, 4th day Single Combat Duels

1 Like

Name: Armina
OOC Name: Stealthylay
Events: Traditional Joust, The Argent Joust

Big love, can’t wait <3

If you need;
Take me out of the jousting competition and have beans as a judge for the traditional jousting.

Name: John Ralin
OOC Name: Johnralin
Events: Single Combay Duels

Usually exciting tournaments can be too tense for some people, so they need something to calm their nerves, but what?
Whether you’re preparing yourself for your duels or just want to relax in the event, the Sober Song can offer (not so disgusting) tea to the participants!
If there’s little room for a little stand for tea-serving, that is. :tea:

2 Likes

Oh and because I forgot!

Name: Narmë Reddawn
OOC Name: Narmë
Event: Archery contest, Single combat duel.

2 Likes

Gloria, Honorifice, Proelium Faciooooo

Lovely to see some Tournament Grounds usage, well done for putting this together Rogmasha!

1 Like

I believe Valladia is the one behind the event, with Rogmasha posting the forum thread on her behalf.

1 Like

Good Afternoon everyone, hope you’ve all had a good week from your Isolation Stations wherever in the world you may be.

As mentioned last week, we’re on the hunt for traders to supply the event. We’ll be in touch IC about it too and come visit to sort it all out with you! We need fireworks, bows and some training weapons. We also need someone to make flags and if you’re a magical builder type we need someone to help make a bunch of target constructs. We also need additional lances produced for Horde side races. Appropriate credit given at the event/aftermath write ups.

We are also (still) on the lookout for referees to help run the Traditional Joust and Duels events. We expect these to be popular, and with a Swiss format running for the Duels, we’ll be running potentially several dozen bouts at once.

We’re also starting to put together our final day’s grand variety show! If you want to be a part of the coliseum performances on day five, Get in touch sooner over later to avoid disappointment.

Lastly, everything is still open, but for us to know if we can stop asking about referees yet, Please remember to contact me in my DMs or reply here if you want to sign up to an event. It’s really appreciated and lets us plan as much ahead of time as we can so everything runs smoother.

Remember the signup format looks like this!

Name: Kori
OOC Name: KorĂ­
Events: Argent Joust, Moonball
(Optional for traders)
Trading: I’ll be selling beer at the event under the company name RHL Brewing.

3 Likes