Hail Varok Saurfang (spoilers)

This…was a lot better than I expected it to be to be perfectly honest. Sure, there are still some problems but overall I think this is a somewhat decent ending to the whole faction war mess.

And I love the fact that even the Forsaken have now seemingly abandoned Sylvanas for good. The look of the guard who followed her outside was priceless.

2 Likes

So… let’s talk messaging:

War is bad.
You cannot kill hope.
Evil always fails.
To end a conflict, just be the one that stops fighting.
If you try hard enough, you might just get the death you deserve.

That’s about it, isn’t it?

2 Likes

Tell my what will happens now whit girls like Delaryn?

1 Like

So, uh… why didn’t Sylvanas just simply murder Saurfang either quietly or with a sarcastic “For the Horde” in order to continue using the Horde for her own gains?

Master strategist, my butt. Girl’s discarding her toys faster than a toddler and with equal grace.

4 Likes

He know understand but don’t have the time to talk about it

Here’s the other one, by the way.

3 Likes

I’m kind of confused by how they fit together. I mean… In the first one Varok basically says that the Horde should die. In the second him invocing the Horde is what turns the tides… Mixed messages?

1 Like

This tells me enough.

End of the factions when.

2 Likes

I need time to dwell on this before concluding anything.

Also, something interesting. A new sentence.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/532679338601218049/626105064691335178/Screenshot_20190924-181743_Samsung_Internet.jpg

It might happen.

Beautifully done by Blizzard. Putting aside my dislike of the story and the path they chose for Sylvanas I can at least recognize the cinematic for its artistic merit.

High point was definitely the ding dings from the Forsaken vanguard.

If you buy into theory that this is the WoW equivalent of Code Geass then everything has gone according to plan for her.

not as she realy planed, she is a little bit annoyed the war ended so fast, so it didnt realy go as she planed, becuse from what I understood, she had plans that the horde and alliance would have exhausted their troops even more to make it even easier for her to get her plan to work, this didnt happen now.

1 Like

I prefer to just think of it as her being cursed with perpetual mood swings and hormonal disarray by Arthas in the same way the San’layn were cursed with a hunger for blood or Death Knights with a need to inflict suffering.

No reason to assume she didn’t get a similar curse and it’d explain a few things.

2 Likes

Well… Saurfang literally says in the HD-cinematic:
“The Horde will endure! The Horde is strong!”

If the first cinematic has an anti-faction message that does seem to be a contradiction.

The only thing that surprises me is that the loyalist player isn’t freed from his loyalty towards her.

My only regret is not being able to kill more Horde and Alliance.

1 Like

dual paladin confirmed

But it worked. That it worked shows that it should have happened long ago.

1 Like

But then what would we do without the BFA wild ride up to this point? :joy:

good he is finnaly dead, now get rid of anduin,calia and baine. or better fuc king make anything bfa not cannon in lore.

Il never see sarufang as a hero or having shown even any bit of honor in bfa at all.

2 Likes

blizz should just make bfa non cannon ignore it ever happend, and get entire new set of writers.

2 Likes

Pretty much.