Hail Varok Saurfang (spoilers)

it has some good moments(and good addionts being the hide all but legs for tmog and heritage armors for non allied races) but almost all is so insanly bad.

Aslo why do forsaken now stand against her, or any of her loyalisst. forsaken all my life for sylvannas and all nope will have to fight her soon enough >.>

just really fire evry FREAKING one on writing team,ingore bfa ever happend and rewrite it all with atleast semi competent writers,dont villain bat 1side or any of what happend.

Bfa is how to not write a story.
but atleast sadfang is dead.

if they get rid of factions, i hope they have sylvannas one to follow(and dont kill her off like ysera in a darn quest where you whack for min or 2). Cause if factions are gonna continue with wrynn,(and no other options)then can the legion or the scourge or anything just take the world?

seriosuly

1 Like

Must give it to Saurfang, the Mak’gora kinda redeemed some of the worst of his most recent character development.

Shame it was tainted by the circumstances, and the overall bad story. Should’ve declared it at the shores of Darkshore and save his character from the descent to the lore abyss that ruined his arch.

To late buddy, you went down as the orc that needed a human teen pep-talk.
A damn shame really, would’ve loved this exact ending, but without everything that happened in between.

7 Likes

shouldve done a makgorah after yelling/trying to get why did it basicly imeadtly after they got back to ogrimar/undercity(or instead of getting captured at UC he then beats them gets back to ogrimar and then challenges her).

But hey lets all be anduins and friends >.> instead of anything else.

You know what, stopping sargeras was a mistake or collecting azeroth,the leigon should have won.

1 Like

Well, it kind of unmade his whole arc. He ended where he started, really.

Know what, f uck fighting for any faction. im gonna go set bolvar free and if that fails get sargeras out o there, cleaving the planet should deal with this mess.
still hoping they recton all of bfa.

Well, if the fight was an anime it had everything you could wish for:
-Saurfang has no chance
-he gets reminded that he has friends
-he powers up through friendship and hope
-suddenly Sylvanas has no chance while he insults her as loser
-Sylvanas suddenly can shoot shadow death bolts
-she flies away while Saurfang’s friends cry

Yeah, but the trip soured it for me.

It doesn’t feel right that he had to go over this but only after having Anduin hurl at him the mandatory motivational speech.

It’s bothersome that these blows had to be dealt with Shalamayne instead of the Arcanite Reaper.

1 Like

Don’t worry, it will all make sense once the factions merge or dissolve.

what evyone should ask at blizzcon:
“You swore this wasn’t Mists 2” ?
its just SoO 2.0 but ends in 5min instead of 14months.

1 Like

Let’s agree that it added nothing positive in light of that ending, and leave it at that.

I would have been quite ok if the whole thing led to Saurfang taking up responsibility and either leading or dissolving the Horde, but as it is… just a waste of time.

i hope is faction for sylvannas/evil ,cause if its this hordelliance with anduin as only option only thing il do is get max lvl and do my weekly legion raids, get the sets i really want and then quit.

1 Like

Also who wants to bet she is going to end up as a dungeon boss like nerzhul or in a quest like ysera?

2 Likes

Something just dawned on me.

Unless Thrall resumes a leadership role in some capacity which he himself ruled out…

…Then Lor’Themar is now the most senior leader in the Horde.

Spicy.

2 Likes

in ages/experience he Always was behind maybe sylvannas

1 Like

Not age or experience but rather the time they’ve served as leaders in the Horde.

Was just an observation of how gutted our roster has been over the years when the Alliance still have several of their Warcraft 2-3 heroes hopping around in the game.

1 Like

If we’re talking faction leaders?

Bolvar/Onyxia+Varian? Gone.
Magni? Gone.
Mekkatorque? Uncertain, possibly gone.
Tyrande? Uncertain, possibly gone.

So… yeah, at the moment Velen is the longest-serving Alliance leader.

like fiannly meeting rastakhan just for him to basicly imeadtly die to get replaced by his out of nowhere daughter

Mak’gora can only happens after Aduin opens the cell door. Before that, story-wise Saurfang dosn’t know that Aliance will stop the war if Sylvanas is gone.
‘They will come for us now. All of them’

AND THEY WILL STARE AWKWARDLY AT US, SHUFFLING ON THEIR FEET, BEFORE MARCHING AWAY LIKE THEY WEREN’T EVEN HERE!

8 Likes

no
he doesnt need to know Alliance will stop war.
he shouldve challnged sylvannas as soon he could(and wasnt in imeeadte danger either) and in ogrimar more would see it…
He doest need and shouldnt need Alliance before he does anything.

even if he died early wouldve been better then is now