Hammer Of Light Hotfix nerf

Bring back the HoL 12 seconds duration.
As a prot paladin it was fun to have the ability whether to decide to spend holy power on damage or protection skills

3 Likes

Playing as Protection Paladin too, i think having to choose between damage or protection give this class/spec its flavour, having them both in 1 button makes it a bit boring

1 Like

Voting for return too. The rotation was fun, now it is kinda boring

2 Likes

Ninja nerf makes me sad. Prot paladin was finally good, as always, fun detected and they had to ruin it!

2 Likes

Idk why was that hotfix or nerf? Its not like we were hitting for tons.
In Pvp it was around 800k to 900k which is ok considering the 5 HP requirement. (i find it ok that mage can ice Lance for over 1m yep instant ability and can chunck down your HP Sometimes for even more).

3 Likes

voting for return! see my post here :slight_smile: → The War Within Hotfixes - 10 September - #43 by Beldain-lordaeron

But it still is a 12 second duration.

Unless my eyes deceive me of course.

lets say it like this
IMO for the single usage mechanic the tooltip should be like this:
“after using wake of washes, wake of ashes is replaced by holy hammer for one usage within 12 seconds” or something similar that makes clear that it is a single usage in a 12 seconds window.
but because this specification of “one single usage” is missing in the original tooltip. It describes a multi usage scenario because the skill doesn’t have a cooldown.
(adding a cooldown to the skill would be the alternative way of restricting it to less usages)
But there is no reason to interpret the original tooltip in a way to be a single use mechanic - because we never saw consumers with single use mechanic before.