Hand of Zul - Troll/Zandalari Guild (Plaguelands Campaign!)

Best troll guild on the server. <3 10/10, can recommend.

2 Likes

Jo’kar the left nut of the Prophet sneaking into the city

6 Likes

This guild is great, and would be even better if we had more ice trolls! Come one come all!

3 Likes

Like I said mate, I don’t know who is flagging all of these posts.

Are you sure about that?

Fairly certain, we are having a discussion and what you are writing adds in onto the discussion we are having.

What’s with the zany alt-posting, friend?

6 Likes

3 posts yea aight

3 Likes

what a nice lie saying thats the char u post on when ur first post is litterally on this thread EPIC lie mate stop hiding who u are like a coward.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/507720514882764828/639872646552616970/unknown.png

2 Likes

Don’t think you’ll be posting for much longer friend. :frowning_face:

Will there be a substantiated response to the voiced issue re. showing up in Orgrimmar for casual / recruitment RP despite role playing absolute antagonists and how it is in tune with what “Hand of Zul” stands for ? Or will you continue to flag unpleasant posts and if so, is this your guild’s usual procedure ? I hope not

Personally, to me this is some form of god emoting and meta gaming if you play the evil doers and by default hostile races but casually show up to places where they would be and will be attacked instantly

I do not think that “a really good disguise” makes for a good narrative and thereroe not good role play

If your guild is struggling to recruit or keep the role play going, maybe change the concept and role play on other characters, just my tip

Let’s discuss this friendly alright =)

12 Likes

Language!!

5 Likes

The natural tension this lot brings to RP always resulted in some of the most investing clashes. Even though they are heading into slightly different waters now, I will always consider them great rivals to interact with.

Keep it up, man. Do the old Prophet justice! And Taki’zulu… I will get you some day :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

i just find it simply weird i question a few things about ur guild and how i remember things oocly, never mentioned my characters remembering anything icly, but simply that my char was there ic and remembering seeing ur guild and then suddenly you lot in orgrimmar. But all my posts are getting flagged and this sudden alt poster popping up to hide who he really is to mention how i was like 2 years ago and then simply say its the char he posts on the forums with while its a clearly lie. Honestly just be honest with me instead of haing coward guidlies who mass report/hide behind alt posting, simple as

6 Likes

Only good troll is a dead troll…

I mean… Undead troll!