Handynotes: Achievements Error, looking for help =)

Hi there!

I get this error with handynotes: achievements when i hover my mouse over an icon on the map.

Message: …yNotes_Achievements\Libs/LibQTip-1.0/LibQTip-1.0.lua:543: attempt to call method ‘GetBackdrop’ (a nil value)
Time: Fri Nov 12 19:55:49 2021
Count: 3
Stack: …yNotes_Achievements\Libs/LibQTip-1.0/LibQTip-1.0.lua:543: attempt to call method ‘GetBackdrop’ (a nil value)
[string “@Interface\AddOns\HandyNotes_Achievements\Libs/LibQTip-1.0/LibQTip-1.0.lua”]:543: in function <…yNotes_Achievements\Libs/LibQTip-1.0/LibQTip-1.0.lua:539>
[string “@Interface\AddOns\HandyNotes_Achievements\Libs/LibQTip-1.0/LibQTip-1.0.lua”]:132: in function Acquire' [string "@Interface\AddOns\HandyNotes_Achievements\HandyNotes_Achievements.lua"]:69: in function <...\HandyNotes_Achievements\HandyNotes_Achievements.lua:68> [string "=[C]"]: ? [string "@Interface\AddOns\HandyNotes\HandyNotes.lua"]:56: in function <Interface\AddOns\HandyNotes\HandyNotes.lua:51> [string "@Interface\AddOns\HandyNotes\HandyNotes.lua"]:166: in function OnEnter’
[string “@Interface\AddOns\HandyNotes\HandyNotes.lua”]:391: in function <Interface\AddOns\HandyNotes\HandyNotes.lua:390>

Locals:

Anyone familiar with this problem and a solution?

Thanks in advance!

You need to raise a bug report with the addon author, they need to update their addon to include the latest version of LibQTip. HandyNotes: Achievements - Addons - World of Warcraft - CurseForge

What you can try as a stopgap is install LibQTip as an addon LibQTip-1.0 - Addons - World of Warcraft - CurseForge

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.