Happy Birthday Sinaaki 🍿

happy birthday Sinny, our favourite popcorn forum goat!

i wish you many more popcorn munchworthy threads, health and happiness! may your worldquests always be fun and your reps at exalted.

heres your obligatory caramel popcorn chocolate cake.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday!

4 Likes

happy bday sinaaki, Btw what was the big community called on the alliance side for doing dungeons? i recall you being in there as well, but i got booted for inactivity during my break and i cant recall its name

1 Like

merry christmas retributor

1 Like

When is your birthday? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

it is this one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wooo congrats! I also have a b-day today so we share a womb ejection date. :smile: Funny thing though I was 10 days overtime, I was not ready to get into this world.

9 Likes

How TF you guys are sure that Sinaaki have a birthday today?
@Sinaaki , show us some pics from your credit card with all of your details, pls!

2 Likes

Its called being friends away from the game :slight_smile:

:open_mouth: Is that possible?
I dont have any friends away from the game, and just 1 in Bnet ingame.

@Sinaaki: Happy birthday from me as well! :slight_smile:

:popcorn:

3 Likes

Ofc it is and i hope you find some too as it makes the game alot more different and fun .

Yeah thanks thats the one, i did not see the topic at the recruitment forum myself

1 Like

Happy Birthday to you too!!

5 Likes

Thanks!

Its scared of dungeons, but the invite link is not active atm. If u are in our discord u can find the new link there in welcome channel. If not, there will be a new forum post with the new invite link when SL launches, just keep an eye out in the community finder subforum :slight_smile:

2 Likes

1 Like

Happy birthday Rasha :partying_face: i was 6 days early myself :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah i will wait until SL then, There is not much use in trying to gear up less than a month before the expansion anyways. just here mostly for the prepatch and seeing the nzoth stuff

1 Like

Happy Birthday Sinny, and may your day be joyous and the popcorn plentiful! And Rasha too!

3 Likes

to you too. :smile:

2 Likes