Hardcore hype gone?

is all the servers just completely quiet, no one playing it anymore?

I play still, But is summer now, exams and things, so …

2 Likes

we have around 150-200 people online in guild most of the time, more during peak and wb :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We had our first rainfree day yesterday yay :). Also been playing some MoP remixed to be able to die, but that gamemode is just insanely op, no way you can die levelling

1 Like

Yes, almost same here - threatening cloud, no drips! I was weeding and celebrating midsummer :slight_smile:

1 Like

what server?

Nekrosh horde side

1 Like

There is a lot of activity on Stitches alliance, where did you check ?

4 Likes

This, been pretty busy everytime i log in

1 Like

Sadly SoD stole most players from hardcore.

But hardcore shall rise again!

2 Likes

SOD took the correct people from HC. Blacklist posts have been basically nonexistent since sod launched.

HC is plenty alive. I play horde on Nek´rosh and it´s boomin.

4 Likes

stiches aliance have a lot activity.

Quit? have you tried Stitches EU? …

1 Like

Stitches is popping.

I think both servers are fully active, maybe not so much during the day or in the morning! but at night between 20:00 and 03:00 it’s packed! on Nek rosh several guilds run MC and there is even a guild that has BWL on farm, it’s crazy!

HC feels exactly like vanilla did back in the days! hope blizzard doesn’t put a lot of runes, or a lot of boost other garbage into this wonderful world Hardcore.

The players who are on the both servers incredibly helpful! I have been missing this real vanilla wow feeling and Nek rosh / sitches, in HC meets my expectations.

Edit - It feels like the most dedicated players who really enjoy HC and vanilla are here playing that is awesome!

1 Like

Oh no :dracthyr_uwahh_animated: .i always hated when exams used to come and i could not play at all

1 Like

Infamous guild have start raid in AQ40 or is it 20? but that very cool anyway!! self just level 20s+ hehe!! have died some times! its fun and sad in same time!