Has the playerbase forgotten how to play without a VDH?

As thread title says.

Whenever you play with a non-VDH tank everything is just going through, I often end up stopping more casts as a holy priest than the rogue, who can stop a ton of them, in many runs.

Like an AD on the first pull, everything was just going through.

“Last time I invite a bear”

Bro, press your stops. It’s not the bears fault you’re relying on a VDH to stop everything and don’t know how to press your stops.

They should either nerf VDH or buff the other tanks to be as disruptive to mobs as VDH is.

Nerf VDH would be more preferrable so people actually have to use their own abilities instead of relying on the tank to stop everything.

For example in that pull, I’m limited because of the control I personally provide with what casters I can pull. I’ll split it into 2-3 pulls purely because people don’t do as you’ve said. I often have to 2x grip, pet stun and blind ontop of my actual interrupt kek. Always say ‘you take fiery boom’ and nope, zug

Uhh, yeah nerf them. Then my paladin can enjoy being the only one with OP interrupts, silences, “dazes”, and stuns.

Or you know don’t invite idiots, choose people who can see they don’t have a tank who can do everything and modify their play accordingly.

1 Like