Haste or crit based heirlooms for retribution?

Greetings paladins. I am planning on leveling a zandalari paladin as soon as they are available.

I noticed that there are 2 sets of strength based plate heirloom sets. One favours haste and one crit. Would you recommend going full haste for retribution leveling? Also, which 2h, arcanite reaper or truesilver champion as a weapon?

Thanks in advance.

I went with haste but honestly does not make a great difference, spec is still pretty slow and even going crit don’t expect to score huge it all the time.
I picked haste because you could save a lot of time while levelling by running dungeons as tank/healer, it’s near istant join and haste works better than crit for all the specs.

Thanks for the advice.

Is that true? I thought crit makes life easier as Holy, even at low lvls.

It does and if you have all the heirlooms, go for it and swap gear when needed.
But if you have to buy them, go for haste since it works well for all the 3 specs, (while crit is less efficient for prot and ret)
Quickest way to level especially before flying is join as tank/healer dungeon (basically is instant join) and fill with quest as retry.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.