Haste or Crit for max rage?

For personal reasons I would like to know what generates more rage per point of stat. Crit or haste???

Anyone knows?

1 Like

Only ting i do know is that crit is s very undesireable stat but if tofte aking for nummer i cant help but as another topp Said, you cant go wrong with haste

Crit.

Haste makes you generate more but you also spend it faster.

In theory yes, but right now in pvp you can either choose a bit of haste and a bit of crit. And while having a lot of crit is better than having a lot of haste( for pure rage generation), you still need that minimal haste cap just for the spec to not be too clunky. As for next patch when we get a bit more gear you will want to get to about 17% haste in pvp, then full crit.

Haste, simply because it gives you a more fluid and less frustrating play style. Even though crit is the better number generator it means nothing if you want to throw your monitor.

1 Like

it depends on what spec you play. Execution venthyr wants to go full crit while you desire more haste as kyrian.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.