Have you noticed how calm this forum has become?

Toxic question.

Now you will never miss a chance to show off of your trust level huh? :smiley:

Not when there’s cow gifs to show off with :rofl:

4 Likes

Cows need some love too, keep it going haha :smiley:

3 Likes

^This. Plus forum moderators tend to be overly sensitive lately so it’s better to just not unleash ourselfs.

2 Likes

I know I felt their wrath recently but i am super careful on what I say now.One word of advice don’t argue with posters even if you are correct or not.

3 Likes

Or rather, do not engage on the forums unless it’s a passive-agressive general statement.
Any kind of exchange of arguments ends in hand slapping. :astonished:

2 Likes

I stay away from classic and its forums but I just went to take a peek.

I don’t think I’ll be needing salt in my diet anytime soon.

What happened to the amazing classic community? The wheels sure came off that quickly. This is my surprised face. :smirk:

Actually, its a smirk!

7 Likes

In my case it always ends up in a punch rather then others just get a slap on the wrist says in Ashe from overwatch voice
I’m a rebel. :sweat_smile:

I think what you are trying to say is Karma got them.

If we’re talking about General Forums then I completely agree.

As people said, many ‘toxic’ players went to Classic probably because it attracts a different type of player.

I’m not a WoW forum veteran but lately I haven’t seen terrible topics.
Obviously I don’t agree with some posters (and I try to ignore their topics) but most posters are fine in my opinion.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Well count me in for sarcastic I love sarcasm as of late lol.

1 Like

people gave up they know blizzard won’t change anything regarding pvp and they rather quit

4 Likes

You’re just doing the classical simplification of us vs them. And you are wrong. This week alone I’ve been called many horrible things and that was just because I got people kicked for AFK in BG’s.

Arseholes are everywhere in life and in game, it is the society we live in… not the media (or game version) we consume.

1 Like

It’s because of the legendary cow level topic.

This topic has reformed many of us evil toxic forum dwellers into the best cow followers… /moooo

4 Likes

I thought Nefaryas - Yolandass - Halicos was the same person .
My whole life was a lie…

1 Like

:rofl: that’s a new one, I’ve been accused of being a lot of people on the forums but not Yolandass/Halicos.

I am just me, I don’t use any alts On here :smiley:

1 Like

What’s wrong with being me I like it :stuck_out_tongue: :+1:.

I am having a lot of fun in the classic forum, my usual War Mode forum too quiet!

1 Like

People left or moved to classic that’s why you think is calm, even retail is like the sands of vol dun now days, literally!

1 Like