Having a Boralus portal is just wrong

I presume it’s because like with many starter quests for new expansions they need a means to get you to the new expansion without just portalling you there. So you take a journey on the boat. After that you set your hearth there and rarely touch the boat again. You use the portal or your hearthstone.

there is no point making the world feel big if all you do is fly over it all.
fly up in the air, line yourself up, hit auto move, go make a snack
Is the game any better for that?

Oh… come on, you can go chat with him on a boat to boralus from time to time, be nice, mate.

Please do it, or they might remove the remaining portals next patch, please. :ghost:

I wish we could push people off the boat, for better immersion.

1 Like

I guess the priests are the most immersive class then. :rofl:

Ship is bugged, yo.

Well, what’s the reason for fixing something that no one is using?

You report the bug every day until they fix it. Like the rest of the faults in this ramshackle, low budget game.

I still think the best idea me and you had was in the flying thread and we had to wiggle along the floor everywere :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh yes. But i think floor would be luxury, i think there should be pathfinder style of achievement to get floor. But first year of every expansion everyone wiggles in the dirt, rocks and mud. :rofl:

1 Like

Just as you thought it was over pathfinder 2 comes along which you have to wiggle over hot rock to make it even more hardcore we are talking mythic 50+ style .

2 Likes

Blizzard should increase the size to how it is in the books. Much more immersive. It would take 24 hours of non-stop flying or 1 week of walking to get from Stormwind to Medivh’s tower for example.

1 Like

Good idea. Boat trip to Boralus should also take about a week at least and include meals, sightseeings, coctails on the deck 2 and karaoke. This would show on cinematics if you try to log in that character when travel is on. Character would be usable again when ship arrives to destination.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.