Having issues with the graphics

Upon entering the new area Hollowfall or a war within dungeon i get a serious graphics issue. It feels like 3/4 of the textatures not getting loaded / proccessed properly as many many things are just dark schemes for me including my own player character. Outside of the new areas this is not happening, Stormwind looks fine and dandy like ever, same goes for Draenor and other “old” areas.

Tried to raise and lower the graphic options, changed resolutions, monitors. Playing on Macbook 16 M1 Max with MacOS 14.4.1 with an external monitor connected (LG 4K). Nothing helped so far, maybe you guys can give me a hint what i could do.

tried with 2 different classes / races in case it might have relation to that. also tried reparing my game files with no change to the issue. guess my next attempt is to reinstall.

would post screenshots here but it seems links are forbidden and there is no option to upload a screenshot directly.

ok, reinstalling changed nothing (as kind of expected tbh). submitted also a few reports using the in-game tool, but find it hard to communicate my situation in just 255 characters, the amount should really be expanded.