Havoc arena

Hello! Im plaing wow for a while now bu5 started to pvp no that long time ago, I mainly play BGs as Vengance (duuh) and im having lots of fun (and gear lol). My irl good friend came back to the game recently and hes lvling a monk. We want to play pvp together and we were thinking of playing arenas together. 2v2 mainly or 3v3 if our friend will join too, but for now its about 2v2. Anyway, is this como viable? Havoc + mw monk, or mqybe we shoule go havoc + ww? Give me your thoughts and have a nice day whoever is reading this.

You can play the comp, but you will not success much since they are both one of the weakest specs in their respective roles, so anyways, give it a try and if u learn enough how to play it in their current state maybe you can make it work to 1.8 or even 2.1 after practissing and playing a lot. If you look to chill playing and dont care much about succes then go for it, but you will struggle if your goal is to push rating

Thank you for respond. Nor me or him are hardcore players, but we are not lfr type neither. In the past we were usually aiming for hc raids + some of mythic bosses or around +15 keys. We never played to much pvp but always wanted to, so our goal will be around 1.8 probably but we would love to get 2.1 too. We dont rly aim higher than that. Im aware that it will be hard but if you say its possible we will go for it and see what happens. Maybe they will buff DHs or monks sooner or later. Or idnit will be too hard maybe he will stay as dps and we gonna find some healer and then try in 3s.

for what i know mw will be a bit more buffed in 9.1 if im not mistaken, but for dh the only known buff incoming is the unbound chaos talent, nothing else

good luck with mw and current burst style of play especially with hdh. count in you prolly dont have vers gear, exp, both ccs are on same dr i think, and a bunch of boosters with 35k to 40k hp quing from 1k+ rating…if you win a game ill be surprised.

better go ww hdh and try to zugzug a target. Get dark lego, go nf, save hunt for execute. Play around FoF and wws root + slow to survive a bit longer. Really dont think mw in the current state will get you anywhere…hpala tho

Just wait til 9.0.5 when we turn into a dot spec and things will go peachy in arenas :slightly_smiling_face:

Dot spec? What’s the logic behind this?

If you are after rating play venge dh in rated bgs, you can get 2.1 super easy for that 226 gear, as for arena do not bother with havoc it is too weak and squishy.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.