Havoc dh worth anymore?

I was thinking since havoc wont get any buffs and other classes gets lots of them and reworks so is it worth anymore in next patch? We are last melee dps spot xD Gonna lvl up warrior or paladin

2 Likes

Sincerely doubt we’re done with 10.1 class changes. Either way, i like the class so I’ll play it even if it’s the worst. I’d say you can choose what to do as well :smiley:

3 Likes

Definitely. We have some of, if not the best, cleave damage and have fantastic utility.

Ok we drop off massively in single target, but we were too overpowered on pre-patch. I’d like to see that balanced a bit, with better single target even at the expense of some cleave, but without a doubt still worth playing even if that doesn’t change.

would love to see no more Havocs in keys btw. They are taking VDH spot in Spellcleave groups. Nothing against Havocs in general

VDH is understimated atm tbh but with Huge Havoc DPS in Overall - groups will better get Havoc + Prot Paladin for Spellcleave setups not giving any chances to give VDH a possibility to shine. And we can… shine.

Personally I just think Havoc feels bad to play rn with momentum, fodder to the flame, glaive build and whatnot. Talent trees are really annoying and feel uninspired and I don’t think I can seriously play DH until our talents get a proper rework.

I wrote a post about it 1-2 weeks ago in case anyone wants an elaboration.

2 Likes

Nope not worth at all… I mean feral druids in keys with no target cap + overtuned aoe dmg, outdpsing havoc dh’s by far. Havoc dh is worst than shadowlands atm imo… I already canceled my subscription.

Wtf no it isnt dont know wich havoc you played but they are good tbh.

And i think it’s the best a spec has ever been in wow for me. It by far the most fun spec to play. Very active, very hybrid’ish. I can be range half of the time if sh*t hits the fan. Amazing mobility, amazing damage…
It’s just the best for me :slight_smile:

No. Go Ret or Destro warlock.

1 Like

VDH has pocket havoc DH!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.