Havoc in S4

Hey.

its nice to se u buff hunter, locks, piest and WW monks in single target and nerf a little AOE to make other classes viable in m+.

But how about the DH? seriously u havnt tune this class at all in SL.
i just got got out dps by a Shadow priest and they only get buffs now in S4.
its just weird how u Tune chars

sure we are decent singletarget… not top but in top 10 ,maby.

But seroiusly we stink in M+… our only good AOE in meta sin… and that will be nerfded now when affixes of urn disapears. and still we are in the lowest of all AOE dps. we are gonna sit out from M+ all S4???a

can u stop focus on your favo chars tuning (casters) and give melee some love?? Specialty DH cause that is what everyone waits for. .

but u allways forget about us in SL. it suxx that my WW monk whit lower gear makes easy 5k more overall.

5 Likes

And they won’t tune it. It’s the final season, they don’t care now with new expansion incoming. Our only hope is that we will have a comeback in dragonflight. But, honestly, I do not have any hopes for that, probably our talent tree will suck big times. I really hate blizz for this. We literally have 2 specs and they can’t even make the dps decent, no one asks for broken damage like sv hunters and destro locks, we just want to be included in keys.

Can you guys even comprehend the fact that I got declined in a +7 for being a DH?! with 3.1k rio and 275 ilvl, I mean honestly, I was trying to be nice and give a helping hand, at least in <10 keys we can do numbers and be helpful, 'cause in +20 we (apparently) become such a drag for the group.

Ah and I must say I hate Poxstroms so much, I farmed them the whole patch. THE WHOLE effing patch and no drop.

I would complain even more, but really I am just so disappointed.

1 Like

Sadly you are probably right. Look at our 4 set bonus that is a nerfed version of the old Legion DH legendary shoulders

Delusions of Grandeur
The remaining cooldown on Metamorphosis is reduced by 1 sec for every 30 Fury you spend.

So they could make our 4 set bonus the same again so we bring meeta down to close to 2 min cd as the original legendary did. Back then i guess it was intented to synergize with the old talent Nemesis (Increases damage you inflict against the target by 20% for 1 min.) that we do not have anymore. Even if that was not the most liked back then i wish we had something similar now days for season 4.

Maybe a idea would be to take away the rng demon from necro covenant and replace with nemesis spell and make one of the covenant talents buff our 4 set bonus to old values of 1 sec cd per 30 fury.

Its realy nice to se that blizz thinks DH are fine but the new DPS ranking we are the lowest dps specc at overall and allmost the lowest in Single target.

i realy think there are to mutch DH in the game and Blizz wanna change that by make us the worst class ingame.

i can hardly pug +15 anymore. no one wants us

Shadowlands DPS Rankings in Season 4 Week 1 - Fated Mythic Castle Nathria - Wowhead News

Lock, hunter, Monk, rouge and mage have all top lead spots in the allmost 100 top list in M+…
dosnt that say a little of how bad the balance is in the dps in this tier.?

2 minute meta would help massively if you’re playing Venthyr. I’d rather see buffs to Night Fae personally though.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.