Havoc SL season 4, Blizzard?

Hello one more time Blizzard. just remember u guys, season 3 is almost done and we have some big issues. First of all, our overall dmg is really poor compare to other classes, almost identical to tanks in general. Second, remember the litle DMG we do is about 1 skill (sinful) dat Will be really nerf in season 4. Why? Cause we dont have the afix urh anynore to help reseting metamorphis. Just buff all our aoe skills in 20% (and I think is not anought) and let us play with nightfae again for M+ and venthyr for raid. Ty and be fast resolving it, cause the time is short Till season 4, dat i belive u Will lose alot of players dat only play with DH

5 Likes

they prolly working on df hard with all people they have, things are gonna be unchanged most likely

DH havnt gotten any intresst from blizz during the hole SL hardly think they are gonna care for our m+ situation now

2 Likes

i thought too, but did u saw patch notes? not even a single buff, and they even nerf a conduit in pvp haha, pvpers like raiku said: how is possible? hahaha man or blizzard just dont want to touch havoc right now, or really dont know how bad class is dat i dont belive. And im getting mad because they dont say nothing about it at least, even “we dont want to buff it” i didnt buy the DF, know alot ppl are saying same thing, because ppl are tired of dat things… i swear blizzard or u change my class because i dont wanna play with another one or i quit it. Ur tought will be prob be im only 1 quiting, but no

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.