Havoc spec bonuses

I just don’t get it, you people say, you don’t want to play with the glaive build, but s3 set literally makes you (almost) forget to press the throw glaive button, since blade dance uses its stacks to proc the throw glaive from it, so you only press it when you can’t press anything else. So give me a single reason not to choose the best set in terms of dps and in terms of your own comfort?

2 Likes

brother you’re a normal raider please don’t screw over people actually knowing how to play the class

4 Likes

Nah 76% vote for the best tier is crazy. Havoc players > Ret players

I personally prefer season 3 i have mained DH for years with a little break and defo think this season is the best so far happy voting :slight_smile:

Maybe you could just vote for s3 set and then stop play the class as you obv cant play it anyway

I’m pretty sure i’m far better than you, and certainly of the average player.

Nice argument you have there by the way.

Now, stop talking to me.

You’re so dense you aren’t neuron activating you’re a neutron star spinning on stupid.
But here’s one as well, you’d be out of your depth in a parking lot puddle

Well i don’t think you are bro

Nice argument you’re got there.

Damn, the quality of the average reply to me is really high, very thought provoking, not at all just random s posting.

It’s about what i would expect at least.

We definitely need more people like you to "provide feedback’ Because you clearly know wtf you’re talking about. Let’s not even remind you i literally was right, as usual. Something that’s pretty common at this point, because i have a functional brain, and i actually think.

But if you were to actually think about a counterpoint you would realize that you’re wrong, and thinking is very difficult, that’s why you don’t wanna do it. Better to just make some garbage point that doesn’t really say anything, but is literally just an ad hominem.

You know the difference between me and most people here? I actually make points and counterpoints, i actually think about what i say, and if only your point wasn’t complete crap i would take it into consideration, i may call people stupid when i see fit, but ultimately i do provide actual feedback, you don’t.

By the way, i just thought about something. It’s actually laughable when you think about it.

You know how you guys always complain about coh and sd because muh uptime, but then you like a set that focuses on cdr, but “it’s on the hunt so that’s different somehow”. So basically uptime is a massive problem for coh/sd, but it isn’t for this set because i like it…

Logical skills aren’t your best suit i’m afraid guys…

Maybe instead of typing an essay you should go work on your own game play skills in private. You clearly seem to need some more practice on the class

1 Like

Only done normal and haven’t timed a 20 (or even done it untimed) “I’m better than all of you hehehe” Like bruh???

Objectively though let’s go through it
Your m+ rating is 767 (on average 40% of people have double that score source - Raider io’s mythic cutoff)

You’ve only cleared normal. “I’m better than you and the average player” but you have nothing to back this up.

I do agree with you that there is some downtime, but honestly it’s so negligeable that if you’re that desperate for more fury generation you might need to go for an ADHD assessment.

But goodluck and I hope you manage to improve buddy! you can do it.

Nice arguments there.

You can clearly see the care and thought put into it. Totally not just another logical fallacy.

I don’t really need your validation, i know my skills as a player are above average, and your trash talk isn’t gonna change that.

I have loads of alts, im not particularly interested in pushing m+ to the limit, or doing mythic raids at the moment, but i get purple and orange parses pretty reliably on any character i play.

Either way, not an argument. Use your brain a little more, or just stop talking.

Gotta love how edgy DHs are. Overall it seems S3 won so we’re good.

Orange parses in normal way to go fam!!

You do understand that the ‘throw glaive’ part happens automatically while you do your normal rotation? You don’t actually have to throw glaives (unless you’re out of range to do anything else, in which case I assume you would always have done it).

Checked both your dh and shaman marked as main, and, bro, it’s more like “i get green and blue parses pretty reliably” than “purple and orange”.

And sorry, i don’t think that the person who’s not into any kind of content at at least a mediocre lvl should even try to “make points and counterpoints”, since seems like the thing you do best is typing clueless flaming messages on forums to anyone who’s not agree with you.

So only one who needs to stop talking here is you, cause only things you brought to this topic are toxicity and undocumented accusations against those who clearly play better than you.

Hope, someone found you at least funny.

1 Like

The issue i have with it is that i have to talent things related to throw glaive, which is an ability i don’t really like.

Aside that, i see a lot of “good” arguments from other people here.

I don’t even know wtf they are arguing against, the comment about dh having no downtime was objectively wrong.

Pseudo intellectuals man.

As for the logs thing from the gentleman above me, look at the ilvl. I am pretty significantly below everyone, when i do get to the 480 levels, or basically in line with other people, i pretty much always get orange and purple for non ilvl too.

Wanna take a guess why? It coincides with me playing 11 characters, and not really pushing much, i am not interested in pushing score, or doing hardcore mythic raiding. But my skills as a player are not up to debate, i am pretty damn good at what i do. And i don’t really need your validation to realize that.

It’s easy to get good parses when you outgear the content.

I don’t outgear the content though.

There are loads of players that are 480+, i’m at most 470. Usually 460.

This isn’t even the point anyway.

This was just a reply to people after some said l2p basically, after i said how dh has some downtime, which is objectively true. I do not like downtime. Especially if it has no meaning.

465 in normal is outgearing it.