Havoc talent tree

Hey folks;
Been almost 2 years since last time i played with my DH.

It’s me or something’s off with havoc talent tree ? Most of the talents doesn’t add up or poorly designed. Just doesn’t make sense to me and it’s not fun to try build up for both pvp and pve.

Bad positions, a few useless and a fair amount of talents that should be the baseline. It is obvious that they put the absolute minimum effort and time into this spec.

2 Likes

So much RNG is boring to play or wait with.

Fodder to the flame is very bad design and it should be something %100 for a fair CD

Defensive CD’s mostly too long CD or RNG based and also divided into so many seperated talent.

Eye beam should be uninterruptible spell !!!

Chaos Strike talents are mostly trash and there are so many.

1 Like

Spec is still fun for me. I just love the core spec mechanics, blade dance, fel rush, fel blade, imo aura, chaos strike, vengeful retreat, etc. They did some things well like throw glaive for example, turning a useless button into a fun and good ability, but as I said, there are a lot of things that could and should have been done better.

I personally have no problem with this. You don’t count on it, but it’s great when it procs.

They should put 30% dmg reduction for blur, put netherwalk back to it’s previous position and put 3 min cd for darkness as a baseline. Instead of that darkness talent put darkest hour (SL leggo effect).

If nothing else they could add talent for this. For example instead of looks can kill which should be the baseline anyway, they put this.

Better said chaos strike is trash, with or without these talents. And they could have solved that, never easier, if instead of this absolute garbage 10.1 set bonus they had put, for example, a non-rng version of chaos theory (SL leggo effect): when we spend a certain amount of fury we get chaos blades for 7-8 seconds.

Many possibilities, many ideas that could improve this spec, but very little has been done.

I definitely disagree, havoc tree is above average.

Not that many do more damage by x% on x skill type of talents.

The tree is mostly good with only a few bad placements, or weird abilities, and a few that could be improved.

People dont like momentum, Demon hunter mains i know, quit playing it and reroled.

2 Likes

Well yea momentum is the only substantial problem with the spec, the problem is that you can’t really not play it.

You could go with the no momentum build, but because of how isolated prey works, there is no real no momentum build.

Also, momentum is just annoying to play, but sadly it is the better performer.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.