Havoc this season feels pretty bad

Having your whole gameplay revolve around keeping up a borrowed power dot feels bad. And no, Night Fae damage output doesn’t even come close to Venthyr. If you play NF instead of Venthyr in while pushing content, you’re actively holding back your group.

5 Likes

agree… and the fact that it was not addressed in 2 months is depressing tbh. lets hope they will do something about it in 9.2.5 at least.

2 Likes

They will not, they will buff destro and SV because it is weak in their minds…
The balancing team stopped working on this xpack all toghetter, if changes will come it’ll be the +4% aura buff nonesense…

Rather focus on the expansion and get a great redesigned havoc spec. It’ll be awesome I think.

I just want them to tweak a bit so that I’m not forced to play Venthyr. I can’t stand dot upkeep.

1 Like

it makes little to no sense to play our ST build in dungeons…nf or kyrian should be better at least on fortified.

nothing will be better. Same dps overall will come. It is just bad in a way of the composition. I mean good DH can do 15/16 overall or at least 14 in 22. But the comp of mage and warlock + tank that does insane aoe … will make it looks like trash.

I mean palla tanks are doing around 12/14 and DH is pretty much there. It just lacks AOE. Does not have even one single AOE spell that is pure power.

And most of these 14+ will come from the 4/5 metas with dots over adds. Then it does around 30-50k dps. but it is 3 min cd after all.

1 Like

And on my 255 geared Survival Hunter I can do 90k dps in that same pack…

You have AOE, DH has not. Simple :slight_smile:

Warlocks, Monks, Mages, Hunters, and Rogs, and even feral druids just do more. DH is only good in ST despite that feral is better there as well as all warlocks. But it is 5% buff, it is something :smiley:

And this ST target is solid but conditional. If the dot is on CD and expires then DH does nothing.

I love havoc but at the moment playstyle is just not cool. All of the abilities literally do nothing apart of serving simple dot.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.