[H][Draenor] <Jungle> 10/10N 1/10H Recruiting for Mythic

Jungle is a new guild that plans to work its way up to CE in Shadowlands. The guild has become a community and a guild that we are proud of.

What we offer :

• A social and active community, who regularly play together
  • A relaxed atmosphere for veteran and new players
  • Regular guild events and consistent raid times

Raiding for Shadowlands :
We have a strong core of raiders that we would like to expand upon. We are putting together a Mythic raiding team to progress with, with the aim of eventually getting CE. We run two progress raids a week and one optional day for farm content which socials and alts are also welcome to.

Current Progress
CN: 10/10N, 1/10H

Progress Raid Days/Times :
Thursday 8pm-11pm Server
Sunday 8pm-11pm Server

Optional Farm/Alt/Social Run :
Wednesday 8pm-11pm Server

Recruitment :
As it stands, the main classes we would like to add to our roster are:

Holy Paladin

Even if your class is not listed above, we still encourage you to reach out as we are always looking for exceptional raiders.

Other Plans :
We have a lot of experienced mythic plus players regularly pushing high keys, and we will look to do the same in SL. We also have been doing out-of-game social events such as Cards Against Humanity and Jack box Party Packs. Any social players looking for a guild are more than welcome as well!

Contact Us :
Thank you so much for reading and I hope we managed to purvey all the information you need to decide if this is the right place for you. We are very proud of our community and we hope that you may be able to find a place among us. If you would like to join us or have any more questions, please reach out and contact us.

GM
Discord: Jani#2116
Battle Tag: Jani#22940

Officer
Discord: Lurifiks#8075
Battle Tag: Lurifix#2709

Discord Slacktra#1829
Battle Tag: Slacktra#2733

Real nice group of people to play with! Discord is active and open for all and very helpful!

1 Like

Recruitment updated! Looking for 1 healer and 1 dps!

Recruitment updated:
Havoc Demon Hunter
Hunter
Mage

We are still looking for a Mage, Hunter or Warlock for our raid team. We have 2 available spaces.

1 Like

Le bump of the bumps could be a bump might not be a bump but these guys are great join !

1 Like

Priority Recruitment Updated:
Hunter
Mage
Retribution Paladin
Warlock

cough cough bump cough cough still recruiting for the shadowlands!

1 Like

Good morning, not sure if you are still looking for a Resto Shammy? And hunter DPS? Me and my friend are currently looking for a guild to raid!

1 Like

Hi there!

Right this second we are not looking for a Resto Shaman. As with any new team before an expansion there are people swapping about a bit. However I’d hate to make promise I can’t keep, so I can’t say you’d be able to play resto shaman with us right now.

We would be open to accepting another Hunter.

Outside of Hunter we are very keen to have another Warlock as well as a Retri Paladin. If you are set on Resto Shaman then I would urge you to find a guild with that spot available for you! As much as we’d love to have you and your friend, fun comes first so do what’s most fun!

Good guild, very active Discord and social events over the weekends to get to know your fellow guildies.

10/10 Recommend

1 Like

Not too long now until Shadowlands releases! Still looking for those last couple of people to finalize our roster!

Great guild to be apart of! Can’t wait to raid Castle Nathria with these guys! Still need ranged DPS! Get in here!!!

1 Like

We are looking to fill our last spot. Looking for either a Mage, Hunter, Ele Shaman or Balance Druid!

Still need that a mage, ele shammy or Boomy for the raid team. SL is next week, get in here ready for the best time in a few years of WoW!!

1 Like

Hey. Really wanted to try out boomkin in s1. So if the spot is still open, I don’t mind to join you guys.

1 Like

Sure thing dude. Add me to Discord or Btag :slight_smile:

1 spot left for ranged dps! Looking for Warlock, Ele Shaman or Bomkin! Hit us up!

1 Like

1 spot left for a Healer! Looking for a Druid or Shaman.

We are still looking to recruit a Resto Druid or Resto Shaman! Spot available!

1 Like