[H]Draenor <On The Rocks> 2 Day Late Raids

“On The Rocks” is a brand new guild formed on the cuff of Shadowlands by a small group of friends with a similar goal in game. To raid at a decent level, have a good time and make some good friends.

Founded primarily by ex Cutting Edge raiders looking to push to that level once more on a 2 day schedule with friends. We all play games for fun and as such that is the environment we aim to promote. So yes, Cutting Edge is the goal and to have a damn good time along the way.

As the guild is brand new we will be looking to fill the raid team but please note we are not in a rush to do so and as such each application will be carefully discussed to ensure we feel each person will be a good fit for the guild. We are looking for good progression but we are not looking to sacrifice enjoyment for it. There will be banter and piss-taking but it should always be tongue-in-cheek and good fun.

Our raid times will be as follows:
Wednesday - 22:00 - 00:30 Server Time
Monday - 22:00 - 00:30 Server Time
With optional events and alt raids on other days.

Mythic plus is a strong focus within the group also and you will never be shy of a key or 2 with guildies.

Discord is a place that will be active not just during raid nights but most nights in general. We play other games together although with the expansion launch around the corner WoW will probably take the forefront for the next while.

If you are looking for a Good Raiding Community on a Light Schedule then we may just be the place for you. Thanks for taking the time to read and hope to read your application in the near future.

As the team fills up I will update with specific needs for the team but for now we are looking to build up a bit first.

As always socials are more than welcome, if a raid schedule doesn’t suit and you are just looking for a guild to call home for the new expansion then feel free to join our discord and have a poke around.

Add me for a chat or join our discord:
Blynx#21352

Few new members in the guild, trying to build the activity with an eye to push recruitment first 2 weeks of Shadowlands.

Don’t be afraid to add me even if you just have a few questions or join the discord and get me through that.

Launch Day and still taking more members and raiders on board ^

Hai,

Quick question you still looking for tanks?

Still looking for more members. Add me on Bnet or just join the discord and PM me.

still looking for more raiders! pm me ingame or talk to GM!