[H][Draenor] Resto/Ele Shaman LF social guild (transfer will be considered)

Hello!

I’m Chosovran a Resto/Ele Shaman from Germany and am currently looking for a guild on Draenor!
I’ve cleared Ny’alotha on HC and downed 1 (one) boss on Mythic but am now focusing more on M+ and social activities, hence why I’m looking to become a social! No matter your guild’s mindset, I am just looking to rediscover that sense of community a guild should offer!

Besides my Shaman, I also play Resto/Balance Druid, Holy Paladin, Disc Priest, Mistweaver Monk and Fire Mage!

If I managed to spark your interest, feel free to message me on Battle.net, at Chosovran#2825 or reply to this post!

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

I know you mentioned you are in Dreanor. Just icnase you’re open to moving servers I would like to put forward out guild. We are a brand new guild, which I understand some people are put off by. We are very socially orientated though and are looking for like-minded people to help our aims become a reality.

A link to our forum post:

If you want to contact me:
Btag: Jani#22940
Discord: Jani#2116

I can invite u to our guild at draenor if u are interested , we clear heroic weekly and we are trying to expand our roster to push into mythic.
You can hit me up at OfekHazan#2673
We are are weekend guild, our raiding days are Thursday and Friday, if uare interested just hit me up