[H][Draenor] Twisted Red lf more player 3/12M

Heyhey, you might have noticed that this isn’t the first post we do but the other one went a bit outdated so we prefered to open a new one with our current goals and needs.

So yeah we are still a very new n fresh guild currently 11/12hc in our 3rd heroic week. The plan is to kill N’Zoth this Sunday and move to mythic afterwards. For mythic we still lack some dps. We have a core of about 15 raiders now with some trials going so this means we can’t take mass amount of new applicants porbably around 2-3.
We are a pretty mixed up group of players, some with mythic exp and some just returning from a long break. This also means that we won’t burst through mythic because many still lack gear so we’ll do it in a chill way on our own pace. So if you are someone who aims for CE and top tier raiding we might no be for you. I don’t doubt we might get there eventually but no harcore push incoming.
If we manage to curve this Sunday we will still go back to heroic to gear people for mythic so keep that in mind as well.

As you may have noticed I only pointed out dps, reason for that obviously is that we only have dps spots open.
For dps classes our needs are the following:

Melee:
Warrior (HIGH)
DH (Maybe)

Range:
Literally anything good except druids.

Our raidtimes are Th & Sun 7:20-11:30pm st

The past post we started our guild with: [H] Twisted Red - Fresh new guild - #8 by Neszmonk-draenor

If you are interested and want to have a chat hit me up
Bnet: NeszTwo#2145
Discord: Nesz#7987

Looking forward to hear from you anytime soon!

Managed to curve but still need a few dps for our final mythic roster! Will also do at least 1 more hc reclear.

Another update. We managed to get 3/12 and lf for 1 more heal.
We like to get anything decent but a monk.

As of now we look for 1 more tank with a guaranteed raider spot and also more reliable dps to strenghten our general roster. Range dps prefered. No exp needed.