[H][Draenor] Warlock looking for late night raiding guild

A few words about myself. I’m a 25 year old guy wanting come back for Shadowlands. I’ve been playing WoW on and off since WoTLK, had most of my raiding experience during that era as well as Cata, I had to skip some of the expansions due to university. How that I’ve graduated and settles in IT, I’d like to start playing again.

I’m planning on finally maining my warlock that I’ve been wanting to do since Legion. I’m confortable with all specs and am as attentive as I can with my 3 shift job. Hence why I’m mainly looking for a late night guild. My goal is to clear current content on HC at least but wouldn’t mind going beyond that if the team is nice.

I’m always eager to perform to the best of my ability, I come prepared to all raids, briging my own food, pots, flask ect. Watching stategies for boss encounters is the bare minimum for me and should never be an issue with me.

I’m eagerly looking for my new guild to have fun together in Shadowlands!

Not sure how late is late for you but we might be suitable :slight_smile:

Nocturnal Supremacy is a very late night raiding based on Twisting Nether.

Hey! If you’re still looking Knightmare-Draenor might suit you well depending on the times you are looking for. We raid on Friday 23:45RT-2:30RT and Saturday 22:45RT-1:30RT. Add me on discord Danielhobby#5482 if you’d like to have a chat! :slight_smile: