Headless Horseman loot

Why are the rings now SOULBOUND?
They’re timewarped, meaning scalable, but cannot be traded to players/alts who perhaps might need them?

Also on the same note, why is the mount Soulbound?? Just had a second one drop and I could not trade it!! ABSURD

They were always Soulbound.

2 Likes

Noooo, you could trade them the previous years. The epic versions.

Damn, what a waste. Could have made someone very happy

I’ve bug reported the rings as the iLvl and stats for a L50 are about half last year’s. She’s still wearing the ones she got last year and the replacements dropping this year are useless.

2 Likes

You can’t even trade it in party?

I think it would be nice if you could trade the mount, but only in the party you are in and no gold to change hands.

But if you were the only one with the mount and 4 others wanted it, good luck on deciding who gets it lol Easiest and fairest would be to /roll I guess, so more RNG!!!

1 Like

I don’t think the mounts have ever been tradeable. They are personal as far as I can recall.

Rings/trinkets from events always used to be tradeable though.

All mounts dropped from mobs should be tradable within party/raid members. Had a similar thing happen in a raid when doing it with a friend two years ago or so. It dropped and I couldn’t trade it to her, made a ticket and they said to go to wowhead x))))

Yes you could with the rings and even the mount in TBC to early Wotlk you are correct . Its the first year ive seen TW rings you couldnt trade with others in group :frowning:

Hmm which one was that as all raid mounts are tradeable as far as i know thats how i got my mythic Guldan mount back when current .

We’ve had personal (raid) loot since then.

Makes no difference at all when it comes to raid mounts i could say way back in BRF when i got my mount there or even further back into MoP and Garrosh mount .

I don’t care about Headless blabla, welcome back Retri :smirk:

Honestly, there’s this whole Soulbound fixation with Blizzard.

Why not making things Account-bound while the “listening to community” train is still going on?

https://gyazo.com/1159e43bb2a835e4762594e3e87e838c

please make these mounts and rings tradable…-.- @blizard

1 Like

I got the Smoldering Egg of Millagazor like a year ago and I could trade it to my friend.

raid loot is different…seasonal should be tradable too

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.