Healer looking for friendly and active guild

Hello,

I’m a player that only moved to Draenor a few weeks back, coming from Alliance side and abandoning my main there. Having felt very lonely lately, I’m looking for a friendly and active guild. I always enjoy playing healers the most and would like to join as such, even if I do play ranged dps when questing.

I started playing WoW at the very beginning of Vanilla with a druid, played her as resto and joined a hardcore guild to raid MC all the way to Naxx with them. I stopped playing before MoP came out and came back late in 8.2. I’ve been playing said resto druid again until I switched to Draenor. Atm I’m playing a priest that dinged 60 a few days back (and a holy pally and resto shaman are waiting on the bench).

With my druid I did NY (AOTC and 4 or 5 bosses on mythic) and raided CN and got AOTC there as well. I’d like to raid again when my char is ready for it, but it would have to be later in the evenings (say, from 9pm on or so) and not more than 2 or max 3 nights a week as I have a family with 3 young kids now. I’m online basically every evening though (what else is there to do during these times? ;)).

Also, I really love M+ and would be super happy to find ppl who are willing to regularly run keys with me. I know I’m a pretty good healer who just sometimes sucks at doing mechanics, shame, shame, shame…

Anyways, right now what’s most important to me is finding active ppl to play with, preferrably a little older themselves (I’m almost 40), who are up for doing things together and having a chat and a laugh every now and then.

Happy to hear from you!
Caya

Hey there! are currently looking to expand our roster! At the moment we are 2/10 mythic, and would very much appreciate a new healer! especially shaman / paladin if you were wanting to play one of those, even if not, a priest is always welcome.

Our raid days are Thursday and Sunday from 21:00 - 00:00 Server time, we have a slightly more mature (only in age) guild too with a couple guys in their late 20’s all the way up to some in mid 40’s.

We have a few people on during days for M+ and a few with KSM already with others progressing towards it.

If you have any questions feel free to add me on xKenver#2229

Look forward to hearing from you :slight_smile:

Hi Caya, give our guild The Lost Rowsdowers a look. We’re a long-time established guild, we’re a social and more casual guild but we do raid on the Weekends. We raid Saturdays (8pm-11pm ST) and Sundays (7pm-10pm ST) We recently achieved AOTC and are dipping our toes into Mythic.

We have a range of players, both older and younger, we feel that its a good mix :slight_smile: There’s typically people to speak to on our guild discord (than spans several games), we also hold regular social events and run M+/Torghast.

Give me or one of the other officers a shout if you’d like to chat.
Novahkiin#21346

Just to add to Nova’s reply:

I do hope you give us a shot :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.