Healer Looking for N or H raid group for 10.2

Hi All,

Looking for a guild that is in need of a healer. I can be relatively flexible with raid times although something starting after 7.30pm GMT would be ideal and fit in with my pesky daughter’s sleeping patterns. I would favour a two day raid week with Tues/Thurs as one of the raid days, and ideally not a Wednesday. (Not a deal breaker though)

I hit AOTC in May, and have pretty much been afk since July, awaiting the new raid. I predominantly played Prevoker for the first two tiers, but I am more than happy to play any other healer as I have the full set in various states of gear!

(I can provide Heroic logs if that is something you want to see.)

I am tentative about offering to play as a DPS or switch healer as that is not something I have done before.

I have been healing since Burning Crusade and played mainly as a Disc Priest since Cataclysm in Mythic (or the equivalent). However, I have played all healers at various points throughout the last few expansions.

Whilst previously I have done Mythic raiding, I am only looking for an AOTC focused group at maximum. This would also better suit the amount of time I can realistically devote to playing nowadays.

Thanks for your time!

Discord: a_m_h

Hey! Check us out, we raid normal and HC :slight_smile:

Thanks for the reply.

Hi!
If you are still seeking a new home then Punished could be a place for you.

Us in a nutshell: funny, older, casual, friendly, aim AotC :slight_smile:

We will start raiding again in a week when new raid hits, but if you are hesitant about server transfer or just don’t feel like it, raiding cross realm or doing mythic+ cross realm is not an issue for us.

If you are interested and wish to know more, add me on discord: mari.s

Full post can be found here: Punished [Tarren Mill/Dentarg] is lookig more for s3 raids!