Healers are you there?

Impossible to start half of the keys I join because no healers ever apply even if it’s my own key can’t find a healer either so where are you guys?

11 Likes

Probably busy playing D4 like all of my bnet friendlist :joy:

6 Likes

It’s the affix.

2 Likes

It’s been like that for two weeks tho, D4 probably plays a part but it was an issue before.

1 Like

50% of afflicteds being left to go off in pugs is pretty disheartening. We always thought dps needed affixes to directly affect them, but turns out they still try to ignore them and just suffer the debuffs.

I refuse to pug above a 13 this week because I’ll have to be able to brute force them on my own.

Edit, also as a warrior, plan your comp. If I see three dps with zero dispels among them I definitely won’t apply to that group. Make sure you have 2 dispellers without the healer, it looks better to prospective candidates.

1 Like

As a healer, I don’t even join groups that don’t have tanks. Perhaps more healers are doing the same.

3 Likes

True.
We use our privilege to its full extent.

3 Likes

Sorry, playing tank since SL… lost interest in playing healers since my heals barely do anything anymore.

4 Likes

We had a tank and three dps earlier for FH17, it took 15 minutes for a healer to apply :slight_smile:

i do the same as tank :smiley: no healer in group? no reason to join

1 Like

People above 16s usually know how to deal with the affix it’s not a big problem and obviously we’re gonna have at least 2 ppl able to take care of it.

Doesn’t change that there’s barely any healer applying to join keys.

I will speak in the Name of every Healer who wants to keep there Sanity, we are here, we are just not interested in being the Scapegoat anymore for every mistake that happens, speciffically in Pugs.

The Affix doesn’t help if everyone expects us to take care of Both Mobs AND Heal up every little Avoidable Damage that still just get’s soaked.

i personally don’t mind the affix, but the generall consens is, that the affix sucks.

For example, the mage is just had in my 20 ULD, get’s hit with the debuff by the Snake boss, Knock backs comes in before i can get my heal off, he dies without using Iceblock and then he said “Thanks for healing the Dot”.

5 Likes

Reading the replies it sounds like you guys are playing another game entirely, I haven’t seen a single healer get flamed or blamed in months and I’ve played a few hundred keys already.

1 Like

Anywhere but in dungeons honestly. Afflicted is absolutely horrid and I’d rather not fight the UI in addition to people ignoring mechanics.

I’m surprised too. This affix is ​​a joke. People dispel him so quickly that sometimes I felt useless. Maybe the problem with healers is that it’s no different from bfa at all? As an hpal I literally have the same skills and pretty much the same rotation. People just get bored of being a living first aid kit.

:joy:
Hpal not different from bfa?
We got holy power implemented, word of glory, shield of the rightous, hammer of wrath, divine toll, etc. If any spec is not the same anymore it is hpal :grin:

I collect holy power with the same legion spells. They just added some sl skills and that’s it. The gameplay itself is not much different. I’m sure I’m not the only one feeling this way.

Maybe if Blizzard decided to stop torturing healers with affixes and mechanics there would be more.

4 Likes

Busy having fun in Diablo 4, more fun than playing WoW atm.