Healing addon that works with 20-button mouse

I’m looking for a healing addon that allows me to use all 20 buttons of my G600 mouse (with modifiers too), when I hover over a party frame. And that allows me to use my regular wow action bars (offensive spells) when I’m not hovering over the party frame.

I’ve tried both Healbot and Vuhdo, but they only work with the 3 regular mouse buttons (left, middle, right). All my macros work with my mouse in wow so the issue comes from the addon (as opposed to mouse settings).

Any help would be appreciated.

For any buttons past Mouse 5 they need to be bound to a keyboard key (or combination) so WoW will recognize them at all. So any click casting addon will work.

Eg the Razer Naga thumb keys are bound to the numpad buttons by default.

1 Like

Which is why I said “All my macros work with my mouse in wow so the issue comes from the addon (as opposed to mouse settings)”, meaning Healbot and Vuhdo do not pick up these keys, even though they are properly bound.

But I found a solution if any reader of this thread comes across the same problem:

I downloaded 2 addons: “clique” and “grid2”, and together they allow you to have something akin to Healbot but with 20 mouse buttons.

Not sure what your issue was, I am using Healbot and everything works just fine by me.
Here is an example of one macro I am using:
#showtooltip Shadow Word: Pain
/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead] Renew; [@target,harm,nodead] Shadow Word: Pain

If I target an enemy, it will cast SWP. It will prioritize the healing of a friendly target tho and works with Healbot and any other addon. You can even just hover over the player without any addon.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.