Healing RSS - Wants me to jump off a bridge

Tell me how stupid some can be?
They literally jumps in behind pillar, multiple games in a row, and asks “HEALS!?!1?”

Or runs from one end of the map to the other, zug zugging, or just running AROUND the pillar, LoS from me?

Or simply fails to press his cd’s?

Or if im Stuck behind, against a rogue just controlling me down, - meanwhile my two headless chickens, paired DPS just runs two the enemy’s end? No awareness at all.

You have people who fail to go on the same target, ALL GAME - and / OR splits, one stays behind, and one zug zugs.
Or goes left / right.

You have so many stupid situations.

are you going 3-3 you gain 0 rating, and if you somewhat unfortunately goes 2-4 you get - (minus) 60 rating.
So you try catching up, going 4-2 makes you even… OR NOT - You are rewarded with a whooping 7 points (in that range)

MMR you say - Yeah that’s correct.
But if you have somewhat some game knowledge, and alot of nice macros and some nice keybindings, you are still paired with braindead mongo zug zugs, backpedalling, missing spear or keyboard turning
Simply running around like headless chickens. You can’t climb from that mmr - because of stupid reasons, I just listed above.

What makes this even more hair ripping frustrating, is that those mongo zug zug apes gives you the fault in the starting room, every god damn time.
They can’t see what they done wrong. So they start to being toxic.

TL:DR, (or to a conclusion) of all that, it makes me so angry, so frustrated I just smashed my all new headphones, i got in x-mas gift from my GF. Threw them across the room, I started roid-raging, and I even hit my monitor with my fist.

You have no idea, how toxic healing RSS is, once you fall into the oblivion of ELO hell, and you simply can’t climb.

I usually fight around 2.1 - 2.2 in both 2s and 3s, on Rdruid, Holy/Disc and Rshaman.
Now I hit 1800 on them all, and for every time I queue, I just decline in rating, but somewhat in 2s, I still fight at 1800 in a deflated ladder?

Something is wrong. And healers, are punished for just breathing.

Bye

1 Like

The solution to all your problems are to stop playing a healer.

1 Like

Make a macro announcing your terms and conditions
Use it at the beginning of every round

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.