Heart of Azeroth seemingly unobtainable for Death Knight (Horde)

Questline for obtaining Heart of Azeroth seemingly unobtainable.

I created a new character death knight troll. Once the class questline ended and I was sent to Orgrimmar, the scenario related to BFA I was presented with was the one to break out prisoners from Stormwind stockades. This scenario ended with my character arriving in Zandalar, and I could start doing BFA quests normally. But I still did not have a heart of azeroth item. Going back, and searching most of Orgrimmar, the internet, and even going to Silithus to try to talk to the NPC Magni Bronzebeard, but I could not find a way to start the questline or otherwise obtain the heart of azeroth item. The suggested solutions mentions that my character must be level 50 and the first part of the nazjatarquest must be finished. But this does not make sense at all. At level 50 I am already current max level, and should have already completed many of the quests offered in the BFA-zones. Isn’t the main mechanic of BFA powering up your azerite-gear? While you’re also leveling your character? I recently leveled up a night-elf demon hunter (before the shadowlands pre-patch). And with that character I would have my heart of azeroth item before I landed in any BFA zone.

It’s a level 50 quest now. It was changed in the pre-patch. It would be very overpowered at low levels.

1 Like

Aha, ok. Well, thanks for clearing that up for me. I figured I’d stop playing because I thought I didn’t get the full BFA experience. I thought it was also a bug of some sort that I never got the scenario “Battle for Lordaeron” either on this character.
I guess I’ll just choose to level up through another expansion.

To be honest, it doesn’t make much sense to me to hold off on handing out the HOA until level 50. So… basically you get it and you are completely done with BFA content. Unless you want to hang around in BFA to do all those quests.

But there are quite a few odd (IMHO) decisions that were made with the squish / revamped levelling.

I gave an option that makes perfect sense.