Hearthstone's 10th Anniversary Event Updates

That’s indeed very weird. I’m working from home and have wow in the corner, so I can watch over the location and it’s only working once per hour.

So it seems you’re having a really weird bugged event on whatever shard you’re on.

yess fix the event after most of it is over lol

If you read their post, they’ve confirmed that it’s going to be prolonged for an additional 4 days, so it’s like it’s just started for many who never got to take part.

1 Like

i know that , talking about the original run. they can’t even provide proper experience for an event scheduled months ago

It’s what happens when they lose touch with the player base. They don’t test things properly anymore and allow the player base to test things out and then apply patches/fixes to correct their mistakes.

When it comes to this kind of events, they prepare them months in advance and with this event in general, it’s a not a hard event to create, it’s 3 locations, 3 bosses and selection of items, plus the table/card play etc.

So you’d think they’d have the time to actually review, test, review, test before it goes live. This is why a lot of people are concerned that this super secret bold & new event in 10.2.6 is probably going to turn out to be utter trash. Especially if they keep up their current track record.

It would be easier/cheaper for Blizzard to just remove the developers who are creating this events and replace them with ChatGPT to come up with more interesting ideas and possible risk management solution to those areas, which will have a negative impact.

3 Likes

did it not spawn now or am i missing something ?

Seems the 30 mins change not live on eu servers yet, atleast it didnt spawn 27 mins ago.

This did not fix the bug that causes a player to be locked out of looting a card after trading/deleting it. Could you please let us know if there is going to be a fix for that as well. At the moment there are quite many people that cannot complete the achievement because of this.

1 Like

Got exactly the same problem - I traded one card with other guy for the bag that he got twice and since then Im not able to loot again that last card to complete the final achievement. Seems that the problem is account-wide because Im not able to loot the last card even on my alts…

1 Like

Portals are not spawning every 30mins, plus the portals that do appear sometimes just vanish?

Please submit a bug maybe it will help be resolved faster

Looks like the fix also increased the drop rate of the pet while significantly reducing the rest.
everyone I talked to is only receiving the pet since the 30 min started

2 Likes

Could it be that with the latest update the boss times of SW, Val and Org have shifted and the boss in each city no longer appears at the same time?

This event is broken AF! killed the boss like 40 times and all I get is that stupid mouse pet lol

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.