Heavy lags in Pandaria invasion zone

Hello. Whole Pandaria invasion zone is lagging as hell. Lot of ppl is complaining for this, so it must be some technical problem by your side. Can you look at this and fix?

1 Like

Yeah pretty much unplayable, had small WoW lag before but this is something special …

2 Likes

looking at the crapload of problems since the release of this patch heres how i see it. blizzard saw almost nobody is playing anymore so they went and sold half or prob more of the server capacity to the local pawn shop to cover wow’s expenses

2 Likes

me2 i started today doing invasion in Uldum and it is so laggy like u press ur buttons for skills and it has so long latency even it shows me around 20ms connection and other zones are OK i mean not invasion zones

2 Likes

same here in Uldum
2 weeks now and they can’t fix their garbage servers

2 Likes

It is still happening, the assault zones are unplayable.

2 Likes

Game is unplayble for the last 30min. I got disconnected or kicked from server 3 times. Lag was ranging from 0,5 sec - 10 sec lag spikes.

I checked my broadband connection. Its 100MB and it is running at 98MB this evening.

Hellscream EU 20-02-19 time 22:47 +1 gmt.

Three months later and it’s still happening. Apparently Blizzard has just given up on this expansion already.

Blizzard for the love of god. This is beyond unacceptable

Fix. the. Network. Problems

The Blue will come and will prove it’s not on their end because he will find packet loss on your end from your win mtr :smiley: as always, dozens of people complaining about the same thing, but not a Blizzard fault.

2 Likes

Hey come on now, not like a gigantic billion dollar company could do anything about some routing problems right?

Worst thing is that this is obvious for players it’s not our fault, every other internet activity works like a charm, yet they won’t admit it’s their problem. Lying to customers, because i can’t find better words.

It’s our fault too, because we are whining about what Blizzard do and we still play the game, and our words are like thrown peas on the wall made of brick.