Heavy RP Guild - The World Tree - Recruiting now! (Alliance)

Hello there!

First of all thank you for your interest in my post :slight_smile:
as the title says I have come here to post recruitment information for my Heavy RP Guild based on Alliance, Hydraxian Waterlords EU.

are a Heavy RP Citizenship guild based in Darnassus. This means that the Guild itself is OOC but there IC Organizations exist within it, such as the Sentinels, the Temple of the Moon, the Druid Circle and more!

As we are a Citizenship Guild we accept anyone who lives, works or is currently travelling within Elven Lands, primarily the City of Darnassus on Teldrassil where we are based.

We do not claim to rule the City of Darnassus, we do not RP the leaders of the City, we are Citizens. This means that we are still subject to the laws of Kaldorei Society and the leadership of Tyrande Whisperwind, Fandral Staghelm and their immediate subordinates.

All Races and Classes are accepted.

Guild Ranks are OOC. Your character can assume any role in Kaldorei Society that would be obtainable by their Race (non-Kaldorei are not likely to be high-ranking Druids after all!) and within reason. We also allow our members to lead Organizations within Darnassus.

The World Tree is also designed to be a hub to facilitate RP for all in Darnassus and Elven Lands. We welcome co-operation with other RP Guilds and our Weekly Meetings are open to the general RP community on Hydraxian Waterlords (EU).

If you have any questions please feel free to whisper me in-game or reply to this thread.

Our website is here in garbled form - theworldtree. enjin. com - you can view our guild concept, ic and ooc rules in the forum.

Happy adventuring!

Elrienne Starsong

8 Likes

Wow, very nice! :smiley:
Looking forward to a Darnassus getting filled with a bit more townfolk! Those elven inns really could use some more visitors in the evening, considering that they have such a nice view over a breathtaking city!

1 Like

Do you have plans for PvE/PvP or are you only doing RP?

We are strictly an RP guild only Iā€™m afraid.
Sometimes our members do get together and do dungeons as a group but it is not something we organise as a Guild.

1 Like