Helaer LF a guld :)

Hello all.

I am loooking for a new guild.

Looking to play either Hpal/Disc/Fury Warr/ MW Monk ( still gearing and will need some time) but happy to play Tank ( BDK/VDH) or heal, So as you can see i am happy to play anything and i think i have enough know how of the clases to be able to pick them up to a good lvl. Happy to reseach and geard anything needed.
I have ran my own guild over the years and been top 10 realm in WOTLK ( RL outside of the raid) , This tier i am 9/9 HC ( geting ATOC week 2) and 1/9 M , last tier due to RL, only got 4/9M ( had many pulls on the other bosses)/ Getting AOTC week 2 on my priest. but last tier i was 6/8 M

I am can raid any time other than Tues/ Sun and after 20:00 ST

Will gladly answer question, just add me on Keyda ( Discord)

Thanks for reading

Hello brother If you are still looking for a guild, we have a newer guild on Ragnaros that is focused entirely on having fun, meeting friends, helping one another, and enjoying the game. I understand this would require you to server transfer, and understand if that is not something you are looking to do

That being said, we do a ton of amount of dungeons, are working on our own raiding roster as our guild grows, and do fun activities as far as mount runs, transmog runs, discord shenanigans, and sometimes variety gaming.

undertale22 on Discord or HopesNDreams#2993 on Bnet

Hi mate, still looking for a guild?
Might be a good fit here for you!

If any questions or are interested, feel free to throw me a friend request!
Ashe#11337