Hellfire Peninsula portal - NOT!

Ok so this is so frustrating,
every time I need to go to Hellfire Peninsula I go to Orgrimar and then take the portal to HP. So you would expect me to get teleported to HP right? WRONG! I get TP-ed into the Blasted Lands from which then I have to then go check if the portal is green, which it never is, then go to Zidormi, then fly back to the green portal and THEN I am at HP.

So is there an easier way to do this, am I missing something here or what? Because this is getting so damn frustrating!
Are you not aware that in the cleft of shadows there are portals to Blasted Lands AND Hellfire Peninsula? :P

Btw, I checked and when I entered the HFP portal it portalled me to HFP :P
11/11/2018 02:40Posted by Dunsparrow
Are you not aware that in the cleft of shadows there are portals to Blasted Lands AND Hellfire Peninsula? :P

Btw, I checked and when I entered the HFP portal it portalled me to HFP :P

I went and checked.....

kill me ;-;
lol
This was a nice read, thanks OP.
Take the portal from Silvermoon. It gets you right into Hellfire Peninsula's side of the portal.
It's ok OP, we all have those moments.
Haha, dont we all recognize these kind of things. You made me smile OP :)
Dont worry OP for quite sometime i forgot all about the portal to Boralus in the Mage Tower and was waiting for and taking the ship for a fair few weeks.

We all have those great moments!
In other news, there is a portal near the crystal dwarf in silithus.

So, next time you are to visit him (friendly quest or 4 WQ), remember to click the portal infront of him, this will then unlock a portal from your main base portal room to silithus, so, next time you have to visit him, you dont have to take tons of portal from main city to another main city to the cata zone with egyptic stuff to silithus, just move to the portal room, click portal and your there!
11/11/2018 08:32Posted by Calenn
Dont worry OP for quite sometime i forgot all about the portal to Boralus in the Mage Tower and was waiting for and taking the ship for a fair few weeks.

We all have those great moments!

Whoops haha. And what makes it even worse is that I'm horde and I actually fly every time to the troll island in Durotar.
You also can go Dalaran-> Shattrath to get to Outland. Of course if Hellfire Peninsula is your goal portal to exactly this Peninsula is your best choice.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.