Hello! a friendly one. ^^

Oh you think I post on six characters? I see now what you are trying to accuse me of.

I will tell you what I told you last time. As an MVP I am encouraged to only post on one character. I have stuck to this rule apart from when the very first time we moved to discourse and I couldn’t post on my main and sought help. That was also before I was an MVP. Another MVP also confirmed this information the last time it came up.

I have offered numerous times to show screenshots the 40+ characters that are on my account and there are websites out there that can also show the alts attached to this account.

You need to accept that you rub people up the wrong way, you troll people with silly comments and you get certain reactions as a result of that. However, nothing I say or do will stop you insisting whoever the 5/6 characters you think are me. They are not. I post on one. My main. That is it.

Like I said, tin foil hat, paranoia.

1 Like

Sorry I did not mean to imply that, I meant you and a few others on here.

It’s bullying.

No one on this forum has bullied you in any way shape or form. Or at least not that I have seen.

2 Likes

Ironic coming from you and you go about telling people not to act like victims.
You derailed the OP thread in your 2nd post here bringing in the fem/male row there was no need for it.

Back to the original topic for a second, since there is so much friendships on offer here why not drop some love for also this thread.:thinking::smiley:

1 Like

I’m shy and struggle a lot with socializing. It can be hard to make friends sometimes.

6 Likes

To be fair to Canabal my mother has always said the same, so at a guess, upbringing, environment etc has a lot to do with how we think. As a woman I always assume that when a man wants me as a friend that it is just simply that - to think otherwise would mean that actually I have my head up my own bahookie.

I like Canabal, I think that he’s one of those posters/players who says exactly what they think and that kind of honesty is a rare thing - even if we sometimes find that honesty hard to bear :slight_smile:

:joy::joy::joy: how are forums still free?

I mean I have a lot of female friends, but sometimes we’re more than friends, but mostly! we’re just friends. so yeah can agree

I’m not saying he doesn’t believe it. I just find it a very cynical view. I have made lots of platonic male friendships in this game. There are plenty of male gamers out there who can play with women and not have an ulterior motive.

All the male friends I’ ve had in this game in the past have had ulterior motives. I must attract the wrong kind of male friends or something or I just have bad luck in general. :laughing:

I think we have a misunderstanding here :slight_smile: What I meant was that whilst his views might appear to be outdated, they are his views, even if I dont agree with them and that often its a product of upbringing, environment etc

Sorry but… cave calls! its all about ulterior motives!!

exactly!

it might be different online where there is less chance of actually meeting, but in rl it certainly might start off that way but sooner or later in some awkward moment of drunken sincerity…out it comes…:slight_smile:
of course by then it’s usually too late…

At the end of they day gamers are still people and the same bad behaviour some can show out in the real world come across in gaming.

I have made most of my friends in guilds but some I’ve made randomly meeting in game or even some from the forums. I have been asked for nudes and all that rubbish, I don’t tend to stay in touch with those types of people long. They are the cavemen, but not everyone is like that.

I just don’t think you can tar everyone with the same brush. :wink:

3 Likes

You hot-blooded male :laughing:

Hey… I really just wanted to make some friends… Can we please stop arguing about how women and men can/can’t be friends… :frowning:

4 Likes

your friends are supposed to annoy you…apparently…, it’s how you learn about yourself…
gods know mine try my flipping patience sometimes…:slight_smile:

1 Like

bronn.jpg

I hate to say this, but anyone who think people you interact with / or talk with frequently online. Or you have on your friend list, is a real friend. Is shooting yourself in the foot.